“Just good and so quick ”

Minh's Garden Restaurant
Ranked #67 of 724 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

This is our one of our favourite places to eat. I have never had a bad or even mediocre meal from Minh's. The food is always good, but because they are so quick it is an easy choice for lunch too. The great, attentive service is an added bonus.

Reviewed February 21, 2018

This is my favorite restaurant to eat in or take out. They take care of all of my allergies and make sure my meals are safe and delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant for lunch and supper and we have also used them for group meal takeouts. They know its me when I call and and remember all my favorite dishes. The nicest people I know, great place to eat.

Reviewed January 30, 2018 via mobile

Crispy chicken on rice very good! The special on the day I was there. Great service and food came quick and hot. I probably eat here once a week and always good.

1  Thank cokeup
Reviewed January 23, 2018 via mobile

Always fantastic treat you like family remembering every person by name and even our favourite dishes. We have always enjoyed every dish we try.

We have never had a bad visit. They care about their quality and their customers.

Thank you Tay and May.

1  Thank Cindy F
Reviewed January 14, 2018

When you walk in, you are treated to very welcoming smiles and great service from everyone who works there. I recently tried this place and I am slowly working my way through the 100ish items on the menu and everything has been very good: the ginger beef, spring rolls, wonton soup, spicy peanut stiryfry (forget the name), and a few other things. They serve a variety of Vietnamese, Thai, Chinese, and other regional food and it has all been very good.

2  Thank Blair T