“Best Cinnamon buns around!”
Review of Honey Bun Cafe

Honey Bun Cafe
Ranked #143 of 771 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed May 14, 2016 via mobile

We were in Saskatoon this week for a convention, so we walked the couple blocks to Honey Bun's for breakfast. All three of us had a latte and a cinnamon bun - so so so amazingly good! CB's don't get any better than this :)

The next day, my husband had another meeting (that I didn't have to be at) so I headed to the mall food court for lunch but mid-route I thought WHY do that when I can go back here!? Had a stuffed veggie and goat cheese bun, as well as a bowl of lemon chicken orzo soup. Honey Bun for the win! So many options to choose from!

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed April 15, 2016

I was in search of the best cinnamon bun in town for the two lovely senior ladies with me and we ended up at Honey Bun Cafe. They shared a gigantic cinnamon bun dripping with ooey gooey goodness! I enjoyed an item from the luch menu, a veggie and goat cheese stuffed bun. It was fresh and delicious. The coffee was also great. There was a lovely, personable young lady at the counter who worked hard to get everyones order out as quickly as possible. I liked the decor and will drop by again for lunch or a coffee and snack!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I had the pulled pork bun and found it to be delicious! My friend had the pizza bun and it was equally delicious. Would go back again!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

The coffee here is great. The service is also great and the staff are friendly. This is my first time here and will definitely be back. Free wifi.

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed November 1, 2015

My daughter wanted to take me to one of her favorite places for lunch in Saskatoon, Honey Bun Cafe. The atmosphere when you walk in is warm and welcoming. They have a regular menu plus a lunch combo special. I had the Pulled Pork Bun with Couscous Spinach Salad and my daughter had the Pizza Bun with Broccoli Cheddar Soup (daily soup special). The buns are cooked with the filling inside! We both left full & satisfied. Service was quick and the food delicious, gives you time to enjoy your lunch without rushing through it. Seating was very comfortable and plenty of places to pick to sit. Definitely will visit Honey Bun Cafe again! Loved it!! Can see why it is one of my daughter's favorite places for lunch.

Date of visit: October 2015