Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Loved to watch the cougars fighting.

We were sure happy to see children’s push wagons for rent. this grandma and grandpa forget the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Tangoma
Outlook, Sask
Lots to see

This zoo has a lot of animals to view. I arrived there around 9:30am and I was able to see most... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2018
Stephanie S
Mount Pearl, Canada
via mobile

All reviews red panda enchanted forest fishing pond bison christmas lights komodo dragons pack a lunch canadian animals cool animals light show prairie dogs great family outing a great place to spend sunny day small city walk around own pace
Reviewed June 15, 2018

Wow what a nice park, BBQ by the trout pond, that they stock, $2.00 to fish, and you can keep the trout (2) I think, but wow, it feels like you are miles from the city!!!

Reviewed June 12, 2018

I found that the rate to enter was fairly expensive for what there was to see. I get that taking care of animals is expensive. It cost 25$ for us. There are various times of the year when the just will take a donation. I think they should charge all users at all times but perhaps lower the rate in the summer.

Other than that I found the animals were well taken care of and we enjoyed the meerkats.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

we enjoyed the zoo. There was a bit of construction because they are renovating. but it was still great. We saw foxes and owls, bears. Lots of mountain sheep. All the animals seemed happy. We missed the gift shop unfortunately it was closed. We for sure would have bought something. A most stop when you are in town.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We had a chance to visit Saskatoon Forestry Park & Zoo this weekend and kids had a lot of fun. Grizzlies, lynx, owls, meerkats, monkeys, bisons, caribou and mountain goats were great to see. Overall place was well maintained and staff was friendly. The train ride was really fun but we felt like it was short and we have seen animals little better. It would be good if entrance road can be improved as well. We enjoyed it and it was a pleasure visiting. Thanks

3  Thank Explorersk
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Our family have visited the forestry farm summer and winter many times. The animals are great and well looked after, and the decorated trees in the Christmas season are spectacular.

1  Thank kenserviss