“Nice room” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hampton Inn Saskatoon South
Ranked #2 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
“Nice room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I would like to go again it's completely satisfied room r big and cozy comfortable Bed and it's easy excess to go down town and and other places definitely recommend to all go and stay and enjoy I was their with my hubby he likes it very much as well

Stayed October 2016, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Pariniha K
ManagerG1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saskatoon South, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Hi Pariniha K,

It is so wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your most recent stay at our Hampton! Our whole team is elated that we were able to be a hub for you while you explored our City of Bridges and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Safe travels,

The General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Medicine Hat, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this hotel because of its location. It is a good basic hotel but does not have a restaurant or lounge. An excellent breakfast is included though. There are several fast food places nearby and a couple of decent restaurants and lounges.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ManagerG1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saskatoon South, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Hello Janice H,

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent stay at our Hampton! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast; our kitchen staff are elated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Saskatoon in the near future.

Safe Travels,

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This conveniently locates hotel is a perfect place for my family to stay when we visit relatives in saskatoon. It has all the amenities and is close to shopping. Easy access to Circle Drive. Staff is exceptional and the rooms are very comfortable. It's our home away from home!

• Stayed December 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ManagerG1, General Manager at Hampton Inn Saskatoon South, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Hi 309judithf!

Thank you for taking time to let us know about your stay! I am so glad that we are able to be your hub while visiting family. It is truly an honour to be regarded as your "home away from home"! Our entire team looks forward to being able to welcome you back to Saskatoon in the near future.

Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2016

This is my go to hotel because I often stay in saskatoon as last minute on business and the app let's me reserve and check in!, location is easily accessible and breakfast is good and quick. Parking is decent as well. Perfect for those overnight business stays.

• Stayed December 2016, travelled on business

Hello 20sphelps,

Thank you for letting us know about your stays at our Hampton. It is wonderful to hear from our regular guests that we are providing excellent and efficient service; our whole team is elated to hear that we are your "go to" hotel! We all eagerly await your return to Saskatoon with open arms.

Thunder Bay, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2016

When we arrived we were not greeted with a hello we were greeted with "sorry no dogs aloud in here". My dog is a service dog, I called ahead in advance to have them put a note on my file for my room. The dog clearly had a visible vest labelled and his papers with him. I had to explain to her that I called ahead and they were prewarned. She then was unable to find our reservations through airmiles booking and the one through credit card. Eventually it was sorted out. Eventually after coming and going through out the day repeatitivley and most annoyingly I was told "mam we don't allow dogs!". Including in the middle of the night when my husband brought my service dog out to the washroom with his vest on security was not going to let him back into the hotel!!!! Rediculous! The service dog is to reduce anxiety and I was on a trip to see my terminally ill father hoping that the hotel would be place to relax but all it did was increase my anxiety through staff. The cleaning ladies were amazing! Our room was immaculate when we came back at the end of the day to sleep. Check out was really easy and the girl that day was very polite and respectful. I would book again for the cleanliness of the hotel and location, but not sure it's worth the hassle with the staff.

• Stayed December 2016, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Hello F7462INjessicac,

Thank you for taking time to review our Hampton. All guest's feedback are very valuable as they allow us to serve every guest better in the future and I greatly appreciate that you let us know how we could have improved in your situation. I am so glad that I was able to communicate with you about this issue more personally. Our team has retaken their service animal training to ensure that no guest feels this way the future. We eagerly await your return so that you may experience our service at it's best.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2016

My husband and I recently spent 4 days at the Saskatoon Hampton Inn South and it was a fantastic experience! We had a king bed room with a sofa - the room was beautifully decorated, very spacious and had a coffee-maker, mini-fridge and microwave which was useful. The bed was very comfortable and the temperature of the room was able to be regulated. Bathroom was nicely decorated and was very clean. The complimentary breakfast had a wide menu range with a variety of hot and cold items including fresh fruit. I especially loved the spacious breakfast eating area - beautifully decorated and inviting. Front desk staff were very helpful and courteous. Staff at the breakfast area were very available and attentive to replenishing food and cleaning areas as needed. Two extra bonuses - a warm cookie upon check in, and hot drinks available all day. Excellent value for the money! We will definitely be back!

Hello S4148XJellenb!

Thank you for your five star review about our Hampton! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our service and amenities while staying with us; your kind words are appreciated throughout the whole hotel. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Saskatoon in the near future!

Safe Travels

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2016

We were welcomed by a young lady at the front desk. She was very friendly and professional. The young lady was efficient, first asking if we were Loyalty Members. She informed us of the breakfast times, and check out.

Hi 73carrig!

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent stay out our Hampton. Our entire front desk team are elated that you enjoyed their service! We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Safe Travels,