“embarrasing”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2016

Went here fo with a friend for a drink to see a show. The head bartender is hilariously inattentive to guests and needs to trim his beard that is obviously not food safe by health standards. Wouldn't eat here for free.

1  Thank billybats212

Reviewed October 23, 2016

Lunch Oct.22. I ordered the breakfast special eggs and deep fried potatoes, I sh/know better, it was awfull. My wife had her usual chiicken fingers and fries. This day every thing was over done.

Reviewed October 17, 2016 via mobile

Good, as usual, especially liked the chicken soup today! A meal all by itself. Bean burrito is my favourite! Also run into a friend or two every time we visit!

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Always a great time and lots of laughs. A lot of great bands have played here and I am hoping to see a lot more.

Reviewed August 8, 2016

I've eaten here before, mexican and NA food in large portions. Just a block off Broadway Ave, Amigos has a reputation as a cool restaurant/bar with regular live bands. Stopped for lunch recently, the City is doing significant water line and road reconstruction in the immediate area, so it was difficult to get to Amigos, going around the block(s) several times we did find parking, through it was hourly pay parking (seems to be normal in this area). We shared the nachos supreme (which I don't see on their online menu), a humongous platter of nachos, with salsa, guac, verde, sour cream on the platter, chicken and lots of veggies and cheese, not spicy though. Best nachos I've ever had, and difficult for the two of us to finish. There is a patio though we stayed inside. A very good lunch or supper option off of Saskatoon's coolest street.