“Always a good choice”

Truffles Bistro
Ranked #12 of 671 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: French, European, Canadian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Canada
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Cannot say anything bad about Truffles. The food is amazing, the service is always professional and friendly and the places just feels right. Reservations are always a good idea, and the restaurant is a bit narrow, this can cause problems with a large party or if you have small children.

Truffles is one of the better places to go for a meal in Saskatoon, and a definite must try if you have never been.

Visited August 2011

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Kingston, Canada
“Excellent bistro, inventive food, good wines”
Reviewed 7 December 2011

Try the six course with matched wines special. Inventive small dishes with well matched wines.

Visited December 2011
“Wonderful dining experience !”
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The food was exceptional ! Mike our server was very knowledgable about everything on the menu! We would definitely recommend this restaurant !

Rosetown, Canada
“Wonderful Dinner !!”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My daughter and I went to Truffles for the 1st time, we had been wanting to go for quite some time as everyone we talked to gave it raving reviews. We were not disappointed ! We arrived right at 5, on a Wed. evening, the opening time for dinner, and the restaurant quickly filled right up. It is a small dining area, with the kitchen being open to view. Would love to just stand at the back and watch them make their creations :)

Both of us started with the soup, it was a Pumpkin soup, with a little bit of heat to it....was very good ! For dinner, my daughter had the Gnocchi, which was lovely, I had the duck breast. The waiter was very knowledgeable....when he inquired how I would like it done, he made some suggestions. The duck was absolutely wonderful ! I would definitely recommend it. We had a chocolate creation for dessert, which also was to die for.

This was not an inexpensive meal....with a glass of wine each, coffee for myself, the bill was around the $100, but was money well spent if you want to pamper yourself. I understand that lunches are fairly reasonably priced.

I would recommend making a reservation for dinner, unless you go right at 5.

• Visited September 2011
Canada
“Fantastic food, excellent service, classic French brasserie style decor.”
Reviewed 10 November 2011

I have eaten in Truffles Bistro a number of times over the last few years and have always found it to be excellent. Delicious food beautifully presented.

• Visited October 2011