Sundog Retreat(Whitehorse)
  • Free Internet
Midnight Sun Inn Bed and Breakfast(Whitehorse)(Great Value!)
US$161
Edgewater Hotel(Whitehorse)
TripAdvisor
Inn On The Lake(Whitehorse)
SKKY Hotel(Whitehorse)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgold panfourth floorfront desk staffcentral locationmain streetin townbusiness or pleasureair conditioningdowntown whitehorsehotel restaurantrooms are cleanfridge and microwavecoffee makerbed was very comfortableenjoyed my staycomfortable staysaloon
Reviewed February 13, 2017

We stayed in the Best Western Gold Rush Inn following a recent trip to the Yukon. The location was great and the Inn offered a free shuttle to the airport which was appreciated. Generally it is tidy but quite dated although I think this is probably the story across much of the accommodation in town. The staff were friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Our room overlooked the loading zone for the neighbouring bar but this was not an issue with noise.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Jacqui C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Gold Rush Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2017

Thank you Adam S for your review of the Best Western Gold Rush Inn.
I hope we can welcome you back to Whitehorse again in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2017

Great location, airport shuttle and restaurant open 7 days/week. Room heating didn't work properly and the solution offered by maintenance was to use a space heater. Other than that, I have stayed here 3 times and would stay again.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jacqui C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Gold Rush Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Thank you for your review of the Best Western Gold Rush Inn. I am sorry to hear that your heating did not work in your room. I am glad maintenance were able to offer a solution while they look in to the actual issue with the heating. I am also very happy to hear this will not deter you from returning to our property, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Whitehorse in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is a basic hotel with all the ammenities you need in Whitehorse. It was clean, comfortable, warm and close to everything downtown. There was a restaurant on site, but I cannot comment since I did not eat there. There was also a spa on site. The staff was cordial and helpful. Fine place to stay in this part of the world.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacqui C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Gold Rush Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2017

Dear Gmars
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Gold Rush Inn. I am happy to hear that you at a very pleasant stay in our hotel, and I hope that we can welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2017

The hotel is well located, there are lots of gift shops and restaurant nearby. The staff are very kind and attentive. There is a very nice bar just beside the lobby.
The room is very large and confortable. Sometime the floor makes some noise while you walk, but it`s ok.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacqui C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Gold Rush Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2017

Dear Ecf_12
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Gold Rush Inn. We appreciate all feedback received at our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you also enjoyed the surrounding area.
I hope we can welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed January 29, 2017

This hotel includes everything one needs: great beds, bedside lights, good pillows, plenty of towels and a fine tub shower combo. There is also a saloon/ restaurant with helpful staff. Rest easy and sleep tight.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Jacqui C, Front Office Manager at Best Western Gold Rush Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2017

Dear NancyGates_12
Thank you for your review of the Best Western Hotel. We love to hear great feedback about our hotel. I hope you had a wonderful stay in Whitehorse and we hope to welcome you back in the near future.