“Highly Recommend!!”

Aurora Borealis & Northern Lights Tours Yukon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, your one-stop shopping spot for year-round adventure in the Yukon! In winter, enjoy an aurora borealis viewing package with optional winter activities such as dog mushing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, ice fishing, sightseeing flights and special events. Summer experiences include hiking the Chilkoot Trail, canoeing remote rivers reachable only by float-plane, fishing on the Big Salmon River, trekking past glaciers in Kluane National Park, and much more! Ask about custom, individual and private trips by foot, boat or van.
Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

I cannot express just how wonderful and knowledgeable the team at Northern Tales were, from booking our holiday right up until the very end of our 5 day winter adventure everything was smooth sailing, very well organised and communicated perfectly!
Each activity was great - the full day snowmobiles and dog sledding was incredible, the campfire lunch in the snow topped it off!
We had 4 nights to view the northern lights, didn't see any activity the first 2 nights however the cabin set up and camp fire is perfect for hanging out we were lucky to meet another couple of similar age and we just sat around the campfire with coffee and marshmallows! Our last night is when the lights decided to come out and due to our camera not having a long enough exposure the northern tales team were great, took everyone's photos at no extra cost - just a great way to end our adventure! Highly recommend if travelling to the Yukon!!

2  Thank Lauree_danielle
There are newer reviews for Aurora Borealis & Northern Lights Tours Yukon

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

Spent our honeymoon here and couldn't speak any higher of how we were treated and how beautiful everything was! Would definitely love to go back.
Thank you to best western too for your hospitality x

1  Thank louisejodi
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We loved this trip. All the team members were great. They all helped with cameras, information for White Horse, dinner suggestions, tour suggestions and so much more. The site that they take you too is great. Wide open - places to warm up - snacks - drinks -fun - they did it all.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I had here in whitehorse one of the best experiences of my life and Northern tales made it even better, they answered all the questions Ibmade via mail (not less than 20) in a very quick, patient ,kind and warm way.
The hotel was perfect (Gold Rush Inn ) with an excellent location near shops and restaurants.
I booked almost all the tours (dog sled, snow mobiling, reserve and hot springs and aurora viewing every night ) and I can say I wouldn't change anything , the guides were all so kind and concerned , very punctual at the time of pick up and drop off.
All the snacks/ lunch included were delicious and all the tours companies were very professional .
I want to highlight that i was so lucky to see one of the best auroras of the season in two of my
Nights but the third even when we couldn't see anything , not even a green blurry cloud, I had an espectacular night with the fire, the crazy carpets and the maple syrup popsicles. So if any person is not as lucky as I was they non't have to worry at all because Northern Tales counts with a plan B,C,D and maybe more.
I'm so thankful with all the team for providing me with such a wonderful experience.
200% recomendable.

2  Thank Sofi W
Reviewed 3 February 2017

After being taken in after a mix up with my booking these guys took me in like one of their own and wow what an experience!
When we first arrived at the camp I was initially concerned that the number of people might be an issue but as they gave us a run down of the area and facilities, it was clear that they accommodate for bigger groups. Also the more people with such a diverse array of cultures added to the experience.
What really impressed me was the guides knowledge of photography and willingness to help adjust your camera settings accordingly. Alongside this they supply heavy duty tripods as a lot you buy yourself are prone to break under the weather conditions. Company was great, cabin was cosy and the food and drinks were a nice addition.
Keep up the great work guys. I highly recommend this tour and company!

1  Thank jonostone