“Don´t look anymore”

Aurora Borealis & Northern Lights Tours Yukon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, your one-stop shopping spot for your Fall & Winter & Spring Northern Lights Adventure in the Yukon! Enjoy an aurora borealis viewing package with optional winter activities such as dog mushing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, ice fishing, sightseeing flights and special events. Ask about custom, individual and private trips.
Reviewed March 2, 2017

I went there for the very first time and with no high expectations for aurora viewing since I know is a gambling.
Northern Tales made my trip , they pay atenttion on details and are so well informed, they´re lovely, kind, professional and I highly recommend this company.
Don´t look for more

in 5 reviews
"mother nature"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2017

The trip to the Yukon with Northern Tales was truly incredible. I can't thank them enough for the absolute fabulous experience. I have always wanted to do a trip like this and it is my 50th this year, so I figured I would go for it. I am so grateful I did...Northern Tales is an amazing tour company, they are all so helpful, knowledgeable, patient and skilled at everything they do. Their kindness was truly amazing. Every little thing was thoroughly thought out from start to finish, the tour itself was planned perfectly, the treats that were provided while seeing the lights were awesome, the clothing we rented did the trick and kept us warm, the option to see the lights each night of our trip was incredible, in fact that was the best thing about the trip. I have to tell you if I could see the lights daily I would be so happy. They truly are incredible and I would recommend a trip like this to everyone. It was beyond my wildest dreams. Thank you Northern Tales, you are truly LARGER THAN LIFE! xo

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

Northern Tails went out of their way ensuring our trip met every expectation. We booked the cozy cabin package and were blown away with everything we experienced. Our first nights stay was in Whitehorse and we were picked up in the evening for a night of Aurora viewing, unfortunately Mother Nature was not on our side so the lights were not to be seen. We did however have a great evening and met some wonderful folks.
If you don't have the appropriate clothing those rented by northern tails are wonderful and certainly keep the cold out. (Jackets, pants, boots, gloves mitts and a hat).
The cabin at Fox Bay on lake Laberge was amazing, if it's getting away your looking for this is the place for you.
We walked the trails, strolled on the lake and booked a day of dog sledding. Everything was stunning. While here we had a camp fire beside the lake each of the 2 evenings and were here. On these evening we were mesmerized by the display of the northern lights, not a cloud in the sky and the stars were nothing like I've ever seen before.
The cabin is well equipped, propane lights, fridge and stove. Plenty of dishes and pots and pans. Your guide will stop at the local grocery store so your meals are up to you. The cabin has a wood stove with lots of wood so the cabin is very comfortable even when it's -25 outside. There is no power other than the generator (we were the only ones here so we dictated the hours) for the heated shower house.
We booked a day of dog sledding while here and were blown away with our guides. Before we knew it we each had a sled and were mushing up the lake for an unforgettable day.
Our last day we again were back in Whitehorse and had another evening with our northern tails guides at their viewing area. This time luck was on our side the display was incredible, the lights danced across the evening sky in stunningly greens and red.
There is lots to do in Whitehorse with a variety of restaurants for everyone tastes.

If this is on someone bucket list, I'd certainly recommend it.
Northern Tails when out of their way to make sure our trip was incredible.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

I cannot express just how wonderful and knowledgeable the team at Northern Tales were, from booking our holiday right up until the very end of our 5 day winter adventure everything was smooth sailing, very well organised and communicated perfectly!
Each activity was great - the full day snowmobiles and dog sledding was incredible, the campfire lunch in the snow topped it off!
We had 4 nights to view the northern lights, didn't see any activity the first 2 nights however the cabin set up and camp fire is perfect for hanging out we were lucky to meet another couple of similar age and we just sat around the campfire with coffee and marshmallows! Our last night is when the lights decided to come out and due to our camera not having a long enough exposure the northern tales team were great, took everyone's photos at no extra cost - just a great way to end our adventure! Highly recommend if travelling to the Yukon!!

2  Thank Lauree_danielle