“Good Lunch Time, Excellent attention”
Review of Burnt Toast Cafe

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #7 of 113 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

We tried Ceasar Salad with chicken breast, very good!

Also we share a Jambalaya and the Pasta of the day they were very tasty.

Reviewed March 18, 2017

We ate here twice: breakfast on both occasions. We found the staff helpful, but not intrusive. The portions were generous, and the food was tasty: we had the granola as well as a couple of the other breakfasts: croque madame, english breakfast, eggs benny.
All were great. This is a lovely spot. Roomy, comfortable and excellent food.

Reviewed March 18, 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times. Don't think staff know how to smile. But overall enjoy the food. Nothing special but options are few.

Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful lunch there. Excellent soup. Many, many GF options. Pretty expensive but worth it.

Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I went to this place with my friend. It took forever to get someone attend to me. I had to leave the table I was sitting at to get someone to help me with a cup of coffee while waiting for my friend to arrive. I took a while still before the lady could come and get my order. Otherwise, once I got their attention, the 2 ladies who served me and my friend were friendly, they checked on us to ensure everything was good.

The food is awesome. I had fish tacos and they were just heavenly. Talk about their cocktails- very good. My friend loved her food and wine too!

So if you're here, come on,try them out, they're great!!!