“Friendly staff, good food ”
Review of Burnt Toast Cafe

Burnt Toast Cafe
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Cafe has a page on Facebooki.
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

We had an afternoon snack there. The tomato basil bean soup was spicy and tasty. Only wished that they did sweets too.

There are newer reviews for Burnt Toast Cafe

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

As a vegan I find this restaurant a bit disappointing. The food is great but I think they could use a vegan choice during the bunch spot in the weekend. It is frustrating to go to a restaurant with friends and then have to sit there with nothing to eat. It's 2017, time to get with the times! Vegan choices are not that hard to make. Just a bit of effort would go a little by way with your vegan customers.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

My wife decided to take me out for breakfast on Saturday April the 8th. The Burnt Toast Cafe is not a very big place but the service and the food is extremely good. I ordered the Ham Beny and my wife ordered the Salmon Beny. I really enjoyed my breakfast as did my wife. It's not a very expensive place but like I said the food is great and so is the service.

1  Thank madlow22
Reviewed 7 April 2017

A great place for brunch or lunch. Good food and fun atmosphere. Charming decor. Great waitresses! A good dining option.

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed 6 April 2017

The local maple sausage breakfast is very good. Burnt Toast was busy. The service was very good as well.

1  Thank Janice Z