Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Exhilarating experience!

Reviewed March 11, 2023
Thechildsfam
AMAZING EXPERIENCE. MUST TRY

Reviewed February 5, 2023
Courtney W
Burnaby, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Whitehorse
from C$260.00
from C$156.45
from C$828.45
from C$2,172.45
More Info
All reviews snowmobile tour fish lake ice fishing guide mark cookies and hot chocolate life jackets rental gear warm gear exhilarating experience day trip wind river snow mobiles awesome guide dog sledding northern lights kieran canoe
Selected filters
Reviewed March 11, 2023

We thoroughly enjoyed our snowmobiling tour! Derrick & Kerian were great guides! They made sure we had warm gear, knew how to operate the machines safely & provided interesting & fun information along the way. We loved the surprise in the middle of the tour!

Date of experience: March 2023
Reviewed February 5, 2023

AMAZING! we did dog sledding with this company (booked through arctic range adventures) and I was sooooo impressed.. Total was 4 hrs as we got to ride with the dogs for 1.5-2 hrs. Everyone had to drive their own muktuk and that was an amazing experience. Each got 4 dogs and clothing was included. Our tour guide was french and he made the experience comfortable and fun. We rode on the lake as well as in the forest. We went on a really sunny day and our guide said we were very lucky cause the view was beautiful. He even took pics for us half way through and made sure we were safe and always checked up on us.

I highly recommend renting with this company.

Date of experience: February 2023
Reviewed January 17, 2023

We had an amazing time snowmobiling with Up North! They take their time to prep and explain everything, which was great especially for beginners like us. It was a unique experience and loved that it was a small group of about 11 people total. I would definitely book with them again.

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed January 4, 2023 via mobile

We had the most amazing snow mobile experience today.
Most eople of our group had never been on a snow mobile. Guide Felix explained everything very well and with a lot of patience.
After a couple of minutes everybody felt comfortable driving. We saw beautiful sights, crossed Fish lake, met a dod sledding party, drove up to a plateau overlooking the lake (cookies and hot chocolate) and visited a creek. Lots of opportunities to go real fast.
The snow mobiles were in perfect condition, the rental gear was clean and fit well.
Felix is a very knowledgeable guide. He also checked on us constantly during the tour.
By far my favorite snow mobile tour ever. Thank you!

Date of experience: January 2023
Reviewed December 26, 2022

What can I say? Dec 2022 is one for the record books. Flight delays and cancellations across Canada meant my trip from YVR to Whitehorse was affected as well. Greg and team we’re understanding and rescheduled my snowmobiling and Aurora viewing tours to fit my shortened vacation schedule. I know this was an unprecedented season, and I truly appreciate that the team is sympathetic and flexible. The snowmobiling tour was a blast (even in -35 degrees temp), and the Aurora Borealis danced before our eyes that night!

Date of experience: December 2022