“Great restaurant in White Horse”

G & P Steak House & Pizza
Ranked #5 of 111 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking to dine to celebrate a special occasion have a private business dinner, or enjoy the company of your loved ones, G&P has all of your needs and desires in mind. Specializing in premium steaks, smoked ribs, chef creations and our famous legendary pizza, we aim to satisfy almost every palette. Not only providing a wide variety of cuisine, G&P also enhances your stay with it's very beautiful, stylish & relaxed atmosphere & above that, We have thoughtfully selected the most passionate & friendly service team that takes pride on going above and beyond to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed 26 December 2013

Surprising good food at White Horse. Steak was very excellent and price is very reasonable. Service was very good and try to accomodate the reservation.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

I was a little surprised by the location (next to a gas station) and the dark interior, but I was very pleased with the service and food. I had a New York strip steak medium rare and it was perfectly done. The service was excellent, but the prices are a bit high-I was told later that the prices were normal for the area. This is not the place to go if you're on a budget unless you want pizza. I did not have the pizza, but many people around me did. The pizza looked and smelled delicious.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

If you like Caesar Salad this is the place to go. Wow....the best I have had in years. The Alaska King Crab, Salmon and Filet mignon were excellent. It was one of the best evenings of our 2 week trip to the Yukon and Alaska. This is a place you must visit for that excellent dinner.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Dinner here is always amazing and service is outstanding.
It's nice that every dish is home made and not prepackaged.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

Everytime we have eaten here, we have been somewhat disapointed. Last straw was my husband's prime rib that tasted rubbery complete with yorshire pudding you could bounce off the wall. My dry cold halibut with crunchy rice was also a disapointment. Don't go for the finer things on the menu. Stick with Pizza...that they do right.

Seems that every time we have come here, we've had a poor experience. Never again...I'll spend my money at Girogios..where at least it's consistant and it's not so dark you can't see the food.

1  Thank yukoners66