“Mixed Review”

Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Whitehorse
Price range: US$12 - US$31
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Whether you're looking to dine to celebrate a special occasion have a private business dinner, or enjoy the company of your loved ones, G&P has all of your needs and desires in mind. Specializing in premium steaks, smoked ribs, chef creations and our famous legendary pizza, we aim to satisfy almost every palette. Not only providing a wide variety of cuisine, G&P also enhances your stay with it's very beautiful, stylish & relaxed atmosphere & above that, We have thoughtfully selected the most passionate & friendly service team that takes pride on going above and beyond to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed December 18, 2021

Our appies were great and my steak was perfect ... however, my wife's ribs were inedible (tough and dry) and her replacement steak wasn't cooked properly (medium instead of medium rare) ... my biggest complaint was about my soft drink - served in a glass full of ice and charged out at $3.25 (wow!) and then was charged another $3.25 for a refill ... what a rip off! it can't cost them more than $0.10 a glass for fountain soda ... over-priced and no-one else I know of in Whitehorse charges for refills

Date of visit: December 2021
Write a reviewReviews (373)

Reviewed November 14, 2021

Whenever I get the chance to visit Whitehorse this is my absolute favourite place. The decor is amazing. Menu has so much choice and the drink list is endless.
The staff are knowledgeable, polite and very friendly.
A definite must when in Whitehorse.

Date of visit: September 2021
1  Thank cuddlypolarbear
Reviewed September 24, 2020

Ordered the take away pizza. Not great at all and very expensive. Greasy and loaded with cheap meat and cheap cheese. Just a slop greasy pie. Some people might like it but I didn't. Too expensive for take out. 2 stars at best

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank 123Yukoner
Reviewed April 5, 2020

Probably my favourite restaurant I ate at in Whitehorse. Steak and lobster are delicious!! Not much ambience in the restaurant but great service and excellent food and wine!

Date of visit: September 2019
3  Thank heathk7
Reviewed March 3, 2020 via mobile

We are a group of eight who are visiting from the States to see the Northern Lights and the G&P was recommended to us. We made reservations and they had a table ready for us. The food was excellent as well as the service. I highly recommend the shrimp appetizer with a sweet chili creamy sauce. It was fabulous!

Date of visit: March 2020