All reviews beautiful rooftop paradise valley recommend this place great atmosphere great friends feel at home local fish super chill thanks guys nice guy stayed here for a week his team amazing experience anchor point laid back great place to stay amazing place
Reviewed March 27, 2018

This place is really amazing. Its smaller hostel, and as a solo traveller I made some great friends with the group that I surfed with everyday. The hostel itself is very clean, and the balcony is really lovely. The food was always delicious. Having everything organised for me was really nice. I never had to worry about lifts to places, and the people who work at the hostel where always available to help for anything that I needed. The surfing trainers also were really helpful and gave me good tips. Had the best time never wanted to leave. THANKS

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Thank you for amazing food and superb service... The burgers were outstanding!
The views amazing!
This place is a hidden gem.. and a world away from all the usual tourist places.
Looking forward to seeing you again... :-)

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Yassine O, Manager at Yalah Surf, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2018

Thanks for leaving a review, and mentioning Yassine. You’re right, he is so helpful! Glad you enjoyed a lot :) Next time you’re here, we should go for a surf together! We hope to see you again soon, and bring yours friend!

Reviewed February 16, 2018

The Taghazout Surf Hostel is a very good option for surfers that want to rest, chill out, and look for good waves in the area.
The staff (Rashdy, Mohammed, Aisha, Charlie) is very nice and being able to reply to all your request. The breakfast is a lot and good and the dinner as well are abundant and delicious (typical Marocan dishes).
The terrace is great for view of the bay and check of the closer spots (Anchor Point, Panorama, Ash Point). The hostel is very close to all of them, that is 10 minutes walking. They are all right hand breaks with Panorama better for beginner and intermediate while Anchor more for intermediate and experts. Anchor can be crowded and work a lot with the tides.
People in the hostel are also very open minded and interesting.
Go for this choice.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Yassine O, Manager at Yalah Surf, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and some surfing with us and made some new friends :P We're very happy to hear that you felt like a part of the family. We highly appreciate the feedback and you taking the time to write these kind words. We pride ourselves on having a family-like, laid back vibe and we love welcoming new people. Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Morocco was an unplanned addition to my trip and once I learned about the surfing in Taghazout, I immediately booked a stay for my birthday. I originally planed to stay for 7 days but 7 days turned to 12 and it was only after about 2.5 weeks that I was able to drag myself away.
Taghazout is an awesome surf town and this hostel is a great place to enjoy it.
The hostel is big enough that there are always new people coming and going, but small enough that you get to know everyone. Yassine and Aisha work tirelessly to make it a fun and welcoming place and there is always something to do even on flat days. Not to mention they'll go above and beyond. Not only did I have an awesome birthday, but when I was pickpockets in Marrakesh and Yassine helped me sort it all out.
Don't confuse Taghazout Surf Hostel with The Surf Hostel (in Taghazout) but definitely stay here!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Yassine O, General Manager at Yalah Surf, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2018

Thank you for your review. I’m happy to hear you enjoyed the ambiance of our hostel. We hope to see you soon :)

Reviewed February 11, 2018

Great set up, great value, great vibes and people in a central location. friendly staff catering for all levels of surfing ability, Yassine is the main man, who goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is getting what they want to out of the place. I'm a repeat visitor for a reason.

Date of stay: February 2018