All reviews perfect place amazing rooftop paradise valley samir brothers puppies vibe guys chill epic agadir week wifi surf village yoga
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Good people. Good vibrations. Good food. Good view. Good atmosphere. Good solutions. Good WiFi. Good breakfast. Good music. Good friends. Good hospitality. Good orange juice. Good coffee. Good city. Good sun. Good mood.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2017

just stay here, its awesome. I was going to spend maybe a couple of days there and ended up staying for more than a week and the only reason I didn't stay longer was cause I had a flight to catch. In a little over a week I consider most of the staff as good friends. its well managed but extremely chill, the food was (and I´m not exaggerating) the best I had in Morocco. the chef is extremely hyper to the point of being to much sometimes haha but when he gets in the kitchen he makes magic and has complete focus, its actually incredible to witness.
the hostel is in two different buildings and both have comfy rooms and really good roof hangout areas. you can rent surfing equipment really cheap and definitely recommend going to Paradise valley.
Thanks so much for giving us an amazing time in Taghazout,
best Hostel I've ever stayed at
Stanley you the man
Samir I will beat you at pool one day mark my words! I'll see you in Bali.
Josef keep being awsome
peace out!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

I really loved this place. Such a friendly staff, always smiling and doing everything to make your stay unforgettable. I came here and joined in on barbecue night. As a surprise for one if their guests, they brought a birthday cake. The place is very clean, the bunk beds are comfortable and the breakfast was really good (fresh Orange juice). The staff helps you organizing trips and everything else you need.

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank katharinas665
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Cant say enough about the surf hostel, perfect location, beautiful terrace, great staff and an awesome atmosphere. Was only meant to be here a few days, ended up staying way longer, Cant wait to return someday soon!!

Date of stay: November 2016
Reviewed October 13, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed 2 night 3 days at the surf hostel and loved it. Only 2 minute to the beach which was very important for me the staff are very welcoming and friendly the owner and his brothers are running of this hostel to make the people feel home and happy and they are doing this perfectly. Taghazout is a perfect place to be and this hostel is the best place to stay absolutely
Thanks guys for the blessed time

Date of stay: October 2016