See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 31, 2017

The Surf Hostel is the perfect place and I'm already looking at coming back again in a few months! The guys here make you feel at home and the vibe is so much fun. The surf lessons and yoga were amazing, and the breakfast is the best!! Thanks for a great holiday, can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Good people. Good vibrations. Good food. Good view. Good atmosphere. Good solutions. Good WiFi. Good breakfast. Good music. Good friends. Good hospitality. Good orange juice. Good coffee. Good city. Good sun. Good mood.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed March 1, 2017

just stay here, its awesome. I was going to spend maybe a couple of days there and ended up staying for more than a week and the only reason I didn't stay longer was cause I had a flight to catch. In a little over a week I consider most of the staff as good friends. its well managed but extremely chill, the food was (and I´m not exaggerating) the best I had in Morocco. the chef is extremely hyper to the point of being to much sometimes haha but when he gets in the kitchen he makes magic and has complete focus, its actually incredible to witness.
the hostel is in two different buildings and both have comfy rooms and really good roof hangout areas. you can rent surfing equipment really cheap and definitely recommend going to Paradise valley.
Thanks so much for giving us an amazing time in Taghazout,
best Hostel I've ever stayed at
Stanley you the man
Samir I will beat you at pool one day mark my words! I'll see you in Bali.
Josef keep being awsome
peace out!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

I really loved this place. Such a friendly staff, always smiling and doing everything to make your stay unforgettable. I came here and joined in on barbecue night. As a surprise for one if their guests, they brought a birthday cake. The place is very clean, the bunk beds are comfortable and the breakfast was really good (fresh Orange juice). The staff helps you organizing trips and everything else you need.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank katharinas665
Reviewed December 19, 2016

Cant say enough about the surf hostel, perfect location, beautiful terrace, great staff and an awesome atmosphere. Was only meant to be here a few days, ended up staying way longer, Cant wait to return someday soon!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo