All reviewsgood sizeseparate bedroomsmin drivewater pressurenew ownersroad noisecomfortable bedste mata peaklynunithostvillagecleanlinessregionhastings
Reviewed October 16, 2017

I stayed at the Cherry Grove Motel back in August (11th-13th) and I was very impressed. It was very clean too! Reading reviews about the place its cleanliness was a recurring theme. I concur the level of cleanliness of this place was outstanding. I didn't walk into the town centre but it wasn't that far. The bed was comfortable and the unit was well appointed. The host when I checked in was very helpful, polite and friendly. I would definitely recommend this place and would come back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
LynCraigLarking, Owner at Cherry Grove Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2017

What an outstanding review David - thank you so much for taking the time to construct such helpful words to encourage others like yourself to come & stay at our humble wee motel.
Glad you enjoyed your stay & hope to see you back again...
Regards
Lyn Larking
Proud owner of Cherry Grove Motel

Reviewed September 20, 2017

We were very happy with our stay, and very grateful for the fantastic service! The two bedroom unit was ideal for our family, lovely and clean, with everything we needed and well laid out. We particularly liked the lawn areas where our toddler could potter around safely. Thanks so much for the room upgrade, the extra milk for our little one, and for posting her jacket back to us when we left it behind!! We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2017

This great little motel is a very friendly family motel. It is very clean and tidy. The new owners are in the process of doing the motel up. The location is ideal as it is not quite in the town but it is a very short drive away or a 15 minute walk to the shops of Havelock North. The owners lyn and Craig are very hospitable and very knowledgeable of the area. Give this Motel a try, we did and are coming back to stay in May.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
LynCraigLarking, Owner at Cherry Grove Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2017

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate it :)
You and your family & friends are welcome here any time!!

Cheers
Lyn

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Travelling with my elderly mother and was referred to this motel by another where we usually stayed who could not accommodate us this time.
What a pleasant surprise. An older motel. Larger rooms, comfortable beds and great internet and water pressure. Spotlessly clean. What more could you need. Very friendly host new to the industry. I have been in the industry for the past 15 years and I wish you well. You are doing everything right. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
LynCraigLarking, Owner at Cherry Grove Motel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review!!
So nice to hear that what we do everyday is appreciated & that I personally, think I've found my calling :)

Reviewed March 23, 2017

Cherry Grove is a clean, no fuss motel. Value for money. The rooms have everything one would need for an overnight stay or longer. Motelier is friendly, approachable and informative. We will always stay at this motel when in Havelock North.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your review - sorry I missed it when it was written but a thank you at any time is better than none at all, right?
So we hope to see you again in the not too distant future, cheers!!!
Lyn