“Sashimi is fresh but on the pricey side”

Naked Fish Sushi Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

We ordered several dishes including the sashimi platter, rolls, udon and soba. Sashimi was fresh but 25 pcs set us back by $55. The noodle dishes came in generous portions but the soba was soaked in a gravy that tasted like barbecue sauce , - just wrong for a jap food restaurant. Can come again but next time I'll just order the rolls and udon.

Reviewed October 29, 2017

My wife and I have eaten at some very good sushi restaurants across the US and abroad (not Japan yet unfortunately) and we rank the Naked FIsh very high. While not as elaborate or creative as a Morimoto, the fish at the Naked Fish was on par quality wise. Presentation and service was very good. We enjoyed the Tofu Agedashi and Golden Calamari appetizers. And my wife loved the mushroom miso soup. But the real star of our dinner was the Gold Selection sashimi. FINE quality. I also had a perfect unagi hand roll. The selection of sakes was very broad. Not inexpensive for sure.. but I always say "beware of bargains in sushi.."

Reviewed October 12, 2017

Reading the good reviews, I had high exceptions but unfortunately I cannot say the same. The service was good but the food ...looked better than it tasted. If the House Roll was the best, then its pretty lacking.
Naked fish signature rolls: Maui 2 stars, Lion King 3 stars,Ultimate Scallop* 3 stars. Miso soup too salty but the only thing was really good was one of the appetizer , tofu salad or something like that.

Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Needless to say we loved Naked Fish. Amazing creative and interesting sushi entrees. Everything was DELICIOUS. And server and chef were friendly and helpful. Great place!

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

Good sushi. Huge menu with very helpful wait staff. We had 2 toddlers and 4 adults in our party . We left stuffed