“Food and service were amazing”
Review of Kalani's

Kalani's
Reserve with OpenTable
Kalani's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Park Ave Hwy 50
Reviewed August 16, 2017

Menu is different from others in area, great choices. Food was delicious and servers were super personable and welcoming. That being said... a bit overpriced and there were many open tables and we were seated by restrooms.... hmmm again food was really delicious :)

Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Went for happy hour and bartendress was more interested in guy sitting at the end of bar scarfing down a hamburger brought in from somewhere else. Forgot our water and totally mixed up our order. Ribs were horrible---thin slivers of bone with charred meat that could not be gnawed off--let alone falling off as promised.
I would not go back.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

I've been wanting to go into Kalani's at Heavenly Village but we always ran out of time. This year we went and I'm so glad we did. They offer several food and drink choices on their happy hour menu. There were four of us and we all ordered something different and we shared. Everything we had was great and we plan to return next time we visit SLT.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Overall we enjoyed our meal and evening here. Service was a little slow in getting to us and getting started, but was friendly and accommodating. Food was enjoyable - appetizer sampler platter - everything tasted good, but a little disappointed in the quantities considering its $36 price. I enjoyed the sea bass while my family enjoyed a plate of various sushi - which they all raved about. I had mentioned while making reservation that it was my wife's birthday and they brought out a nice dessert for her to celebrate. Not cheap (not that I expected anything different in a vacation resort area), but overall nice place and good experience.

Reviewed August 4, 2017

Great food the server we had wasn't all that great. The atmosphere was very pleasing. I would recommend for date night!