Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$288
PricelineUS$132
CheapTicketsUS$288
FindHotelUS$288
eDreamsUS$132
All reviews other guests game room long weekend beds were comfortable sky lodge jackman cedar amenities lodging tv kayak lounge maine
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2021

If you want an authentic Maine experience you've got to come to Unity College: Sky Lodge! My wife and I went for a winter getaway weekend to do some snowshoeing and stayed at Sky Lodge. The lodge is exactly what you would expect it to be. Pictures don't do it justice! That lobby! WOW! Room was quaint and spacious, food and drinks were excellent and the service was amazing! Well cared for trails on property. So serene and peaceful. Lots of wonderful guests too there for snowmobiling. We loved every minute of our stay. Jackman and Moose River are both lovely towns.

Date of stay: March 2021
Rachel Crater, General Manager at Unity College: Sky Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate your visit and would be delighted to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2021

Love this place! We had 16 guys for 3 nights, had the lodge and one cabin. Wild weather so we lost power but the lodge has a backup generator so everything remained normal. Weather was crazy and staff lost power at home but they improvised and made sure the customer experience was not compromised.

How do we feel about it.....already reserved for another year! Appreciate the staff, food and atmosphere.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much! We can't wait for you to be back again next year!

Reviewed February 7, 2021

I stayed a night in the lodge and it was really cute and cozy. Very cabin-like. I was cold but figured out the heat eventually. It's very loud and creaky. I had a leak in my room but they were quick to fix it. My water ran brown but cleared after a few seconds. The food was fabulous and the people were very nice. I would stay here again only in the summer or if I'm snowmobiling. There's no TVs if you're ok with that.
Thanks for the stay, Sky Lodge!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rachel Crater, General Manager at Unity College: Sky Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. We're glad you enjoyed it overall and hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back again for another even more fantastic stay.

Reviewed December 30, 2020

We have stayed for a week of Christmas in this covid times in one of the cabins (Birch). It is beautifully placed a bit over Jackman, very nicely and cozy arranged and designed with contactless check-in at this time. It was very clean, well prepared, worm. The place offers great views and possibilities of outdoor trips (you will need a car to get to the trailheads, but that is everywhere in Jackman).
I hope to come back again.

Room tip: We stayed in the cabin and I was very pleased with it.
Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank Magdalena7301
Reviewed November 22, 2020

My husband recently surprised me with an "up North" adventure for my birthday, to the Sky Lodge. I was skeptical at first, but my doubts were soon put to rest. From the moment we arrived we were treated with the utmost care and friendliness. We were delighted to see two deer grazing in the "backyard" of the lodge as we waited to check in. Later in our stay we saw a group of about thirty large turkeys roaming all over the grounds. It was fun.

We stayed in the Sutro suite, which was large enough to make a comfortable apartment. The rooms, in addition to the rest of the hotel, were immaculate. We wondered at the amount of work it must take to keep a place with such history in good shape - it was just beautiful everywhere we went. The suite was spacious, the furniture was comfortable and our room as a whole was warm and inviting.

Although we didn't partake at the spacious bar or lounge, we did spend some time in front of the fire talking with some other guests, who happened to be from nearby. They told us that they came often and had stories of family and business events there. When we made our way to the restaurant, which was again very clean, we had trouble choosing from the delicious-sounding menu. Our food was really outstanding, and the portions large enough that we had plenty to take home.

But I must return to the friendly and accommodating staff. This was a birthday celebration, and they, upon request, had champagne and flowers waiting for us in our room, and created a made-to-order dessert that was absoultely beautiful - a (gluten-free) geode cake. I was blown away.

The staff went above and beyond to make my birthday one of the best ever. I wholeheartedly recommend this place to anyone visiting the area, and it's worth the drive in and of itself!

Date of stay: November 2020