Lowest prices for your stay
US$288
SAVE US$156
Expedia.comUS$288
Priceline
eDreamsUS$132
All reviews other guests game room long weekend beds were comfortable sky lodge jackman cedar amenities lodging tv kayak lounge maine
Selected filters
Reviewed March 28, 2021 via mobile

Three women friends on a two night get-a-way. We stayed in one of the cabins, which was perfect. Clean, spacious, and warm. Herds of deer out the window every evening. The lodge is gorgeous and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We bought some frozen food prepared by the chef for our dinners, and it was excellent. Be sure to bake the crisp before you eat it! I highly recommend a stay here. Cross country skiing right out back.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rachel Crater, General Manager at Unity College: Sky Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We're so glad you have a wonderful ladies getaway! It was lovely to have you here to experience all that Sky Lodge and Moose River have to offer. We greatly appreciate your recommendation. :) Thank you Janet!

Reviewed March 8, 2021

If you want an authentic Maine experience you've got to come to Unity College: Sky Lodge! My wife and I went for a winter getaway weekend to do some snowshoeing and stayed at Sky Lodge. The lodge is exactly what you would expect it to be. Pictures don't do it justice! That lobby! WOW! Room was quaint and spacious, food and drinks were excellent and the service was amazing! Well cared for trails on property. So serene and peaceful. Lots of wonderful guests too there for snowmobiling. We loved every minute of our stay. Jackman and Moose River are both lovely towns.

Date of stay: March 2021
Rachel Crater, General Manager at Unity College: Sky Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really appreciate your visit and would be delighted to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed March 4, 2021

Love this place! We had 16 guys for 3 nights, had the lodge and one cabin. Wild weather so we lost power but the lodge has a backup generator so everything remained normal. Weather was crazy and staff lost power at home but they improvised and made sure the customer experience was not compromised.

How do we feel about it.....already reserved for another year! Appreciate the staff, food and atmosphere.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you so much! We can't wait for you to be back again next year!

Reviewed February 7, 2021

I stayed a night in the lodge and it was really cute and cozy. Very cabin-like. I was cold but figured out the heat eventually. It's very loud and creaky. I had a leak in my room but they were quick to fix it. My water ran brown but cleared after a few seconds. The food was fabulous and the people were very nice. I would stay here again only in the summer or if I'm snowmobiling. There's no TVs if you're ok with that.
Thanks for the stay, Sky Lodge!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rachel Crater, General Manager at Unity College: Sky Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay. We're glad you enjoyed it overall and hope we'll have the opportunity to welcome you back again for another even more fantastic stay.

Reviewed December 30, 2020

We have stayed for a week of Christmas in this covid times in one of the cabins (Birch). It is beautifully placed a bit over Jackman, very nicely and cozy arranged and designed with contactless check-in at this time. It was very clean, well prepared, worm. The place offers great views and possibilities of outdoor trips (you will need a car to get to the trailheads, but that is everywhere in Jackman).
I hope to come back again.

Room tip: We stayed in the cabin and I was very pleased with it.
Date of stay: December 2020