“Craving”
Review of Mang Inasal

Mang Inasal
Ranked #6 of 59 Restaurants in Butuan
Reviewed September 14, 2017

Every dinner time after a stressful work, my friends and i, decided to went in this place because we are all hungry since it is a food chain that has unli rice and the grilled chicken is so tasty and the service crew are so fast.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

When you have a tiring day, yummy grilled chicken in Mang Inasal will take your tiredness away plus an unlimited rice that will make your stomach so much satisfied.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This restaurant was super busy when we chose it for dinner but the staff was still able to bring us our food in timely manner so that was good. Ice is a scarcity in this restaurant and probably in the whole Philippines ( I'm sure I'm wrong) but in our 3 weeks of vacation in the country, our glass of drink would consist of very minimal ice..hmm..it's a little inconvenient because the weather was almost if not always warm.
There's a cheaper BBQ place in the city close to d police station but they're open only at nighttime.

Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

First visit for this branch was last Wednesday. I have been to different branches in different parts of the country. As usual ordered chicken pecho (breast) and halo2 to be prepared later. The chicken arrived faster than usual. It was soft and Juicy.
The halo2 came as we were finished with the chicken. As usual it was very good.
I will be back.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

we were on our way out of Butuan when one of my business partners invited us for a quick lunch at this fast food chain. The chicken BBQ was quite tasty and juicy. The order of eat all you can rice is included but the rice was a bit pasted looking. That is the only small complaint I have. It was a good quick lunch.