“What has happened?!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2014 via mobile

Oh dear what has happened here. Seems to have taken a change for the worse. The meat tasted almost off and one of the burgers was so undercooked it was totally in-edible.

Reviewed November 16, 2014

My gosh, the food here is amazing and it looks like the pictures in the menu.

Service is great, great location and the food, yummy.

We had the Steak Sandwich, my gosh it was huge, two pieces of steak, cooked to perfection, chips to die for and it just melted in your mouth.

Chicken wrap was delish. The chicken was cooked so well, it was not chewy, just melted in your mouth.

The food here is worth going to Hillarys for. The service is spot on, beers nice and cold, no waiting time at all.

View is great, looking over the beached off area.

Reviewed November 16, 2014

Staff were lazy! Had to ask to get served (the place wasn't even that busy) and it took 50 minutes for our cold drinks to arrive. Then the food came out just as we were going to leave!!! Plain burgers! A 5 year old could do better at making it!!!
Was happy to get out of there as soon as possible! Do not bother trying it!!! I don't normally write reviews but I had to this time!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2014

So its a fine Saturday and we decided to go out to Hillarys for lunch. Picked FAB Burgers. Atmosphere and service was good. Pity about the burgers. Nothing to write home about. Meat patty was average, fillings very average. For $18.00 for the burger, I expected a lot more than average. I got the side of onion rings which were overcooked and greasy. Watched the folks at the next table also give their onion rings the big miss too.There are lots of food places to choose from at Sorrento Quay. We were not impressed and wont be going back.

1  Thank pedrobsn
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Visited here with friends, for me this is a fancy burger place only

The food was good, very tasty and I did enjoy but this is just another burger bar upscaled a bit more with prices to match.

It is very children friendly and the service was good and friendly. Just is is only burger and wedges with salad which to me is nothing special

But if you have kids / family it is worth a visit as there is a nice variety of burgers on the menu plus some good drink selections