“Great spot for breakfast”
Review of FAB Burgers - CLOSED

FAB Burgers
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 6, 2015

One of the pleasures of our weekend is to drive down to Sorrento Quays for Sunday morning breakfast. It's sort of a consolation for me finding out -- yet again -- that I'm not a Lotto millionaire!

Anyway, we like to try different places, and decided we hadn't been to FAB Burgers for a while, so off we went.

The menu appeared new but after a quick browse we were ready to order. Service was brisk and friendly. Coffees ordered to come out with the meals, not before.

Dearly Beloved had poached eggs on toast with grilled tomato; I opted for the "lite" [sic] breakfast. Food was delivered quickly and still piping hot. Excellent. My "lite" breakfast had eggs, toast, a sausage, a heap of bacon, a small bowl of baked beans and some extra-hot sauce, as requested, a hash brown, and a small lettuce and tomato salad with balsamic glaze. Glad I didn't opt for the big breakfast!

The coffees (double-shot espresso) arrived a couple of minutes later. They were hot, with a good crema and a nutty, almost sweet, aftertaste. Another big plus.

If I had any complaint at all, it would be about the bl**dy stupid plates they serve on. They are nicely trendy and rectangular, but simply too small. You cannot cut your food without pushing some of it onto the table, no matter how you try. Please, FAB, if you read this, rethink the crockery.

Other than that, no complaints. For Perth, prices are extremely reasonable. The food was fresh, hot, attractively plated and well cooked. Service was right up to scratch and the coffee was all we hoped for. Excellent.

Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

Used to be good... Shakes tasted odd.. Steak sandwich awful my dog would have struggled to chew through this... Sad when an old favourite goes down hill

Reviewed February 22, 2015

Over priced for what you get. Burgers are tasty. Often find voucher offers which make for better value. Go for the view and experience.

Reviewed February 17, 2015 via mobile

Use to be a great place with great burgers. The quality has really gone down with the new menu. Didn't even finish my burger and that takes something.
Ordered the new "Mars" shake as we loved the Tim tam one. Thought it would come out as the Tim tam one would with mixed Mars bar, whipped cream etc. but it was a boring, sweet caramel choc milkshake.
Disappointing downfall

Reviewed February 14, 2015 via mobile

We went here on a Saturday night. Drove an hour from kalamunda (perth hills) excited for burgers. We waited about 20 minutes to be seated and then gave up. There was 1 waitress (poor girl) and the line was about 7 groups of people long all waiting to be seated, about 5 tables full of big family's waiting for their orders to be taken. I'm sure the food would have been great but unfortunately we just didn't want to spend our night waiting for one waitress to service a whole restaurant of hungry mouths. We ended up going next door the hippo creek and had amazing burgers there instead.