“FAB Closed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 6, 2015 via mobile

We went yesterday looking forward to our burgers only to find them closed and empty of stock. It looks abandoned no note on the door and around the corner Zing is also closed. What's going on? I hope Australia's Finest Burgers comes back I loved my veggie burgers there.

6  Thank SistaBarista

Reviewed May 31, 2015 via mobile

We waitedfor more than half an hour for our four burgers and, when they came, they were very average burgers indeed:the bread was very soft snd the patty was very small.

Reviewed May 3, 2015

Great location...but that's where it ends. Very expensive for what it is, standard burgers, not great quality, no real stand out taste. All burgers come with chips...just don't expect many. I would rather see the burger a dollar or two less and then pay for a real serve of chips, obviously only a justification for charging the prices they do. Drink prices are amongst the worst you'll see, $4.50 for a coffee and $4.70 for a glass of coke out of a bottle, hardly burger bar prices. Next time we will keep walking and get a takeaway bratwurst.

1  Thank MadCapt
Reviewed April 6, 2015

One of the pleasures of our weekend is to drive down to Sorrento Quays for Sunday morning breakfast. It's sort of a consolation for me finding out -- yet again -- that I'm not a Lotto millionaire!

Anyway, we like to try different places, and decided we hadn't been to FAB Burgers for a while, so off we went.

The menu appeared new but after a quick browse we were ready to order. Service was brisk and friendly. Coffees ordered to come out with the meals, not before.

Dearly Beloved had poached eggs on toast with grilled tomato; I opted for the "lite" [sic] breakfast. Food was delivered quickly and still piping hot. Excellent. My "lite" breakfast had eggs, toast, a sausage, a heap of bacon, a small bowl of baked beans and some extra-hot sauce, as requested, a hash brown, and a small lettuce and tomato salad with balsamic glaze. Glad I didn't opt for the big breakfast!

The coffees (double-shot espresso) arrived a couple of minutes later. They were hot, with a good crema and a nutty, almost sweet, aftertaste. Another big plus.

If I had any complaint at all, it would be about the bl**dy stupid plates they serve on. They are nicely trendy and rectangular, but simply too small. You cannot cut your food without pushing some of it onto the table, no matter how you try. Please, FAB, if you read this, rethink the crockery.

Other than that, no complaints. For Perth, prices are extremely reasonable. The food was fresh, hot, attractively plated and well cooked. Service was right up to scratch and the coffee was all we hoped for. Excellent.

Reviewed March 13, 2015 via mobile

Used to be good... Shakes tasted odd.. Steak sandwich awful my dog would have struggled to chew through this... Sad when an old favourite goes down hill