“efficient but lacks cleaning crew”
Review of Dome

Dome
Ranked #11 of 74 Restaurants in Hillarys
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed October 7, 2018

I visited the Hillary's boat harbour dome restaurant in the middle of school holidays so I understand this may be not the norm , however the floor was littered with chips, scrambled egg and other food items that had dropped off people's plates.
I was there for around an hour having my meal and did not see one person with a broom ,sweeping up these food items.
The meal was a little dry with the pancakes requiring additional syrup to moisten them up and make them palatable.
The big breakfast was well presented but also the items were rather dry,
A touch of gravy or some baked beans would have provided some moisture to the meal.
there were several single people, taking up complete booths, just to play with mobile phones and lap top computers, preventing groups from using those booths.
would suggest that these peop0le be asked to move to single tables with chairs to free up the booths for paying customers.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Waited sooo long for a coffee, ordered extra hot, came luke warm at best, took it back, and its as though they put you at the end of the line again, waited another 8 minutes, but had to leave for an appointment. over 30 mins at a coffee shop and no coffee!! Somethings not working right!!!

Reviewed September 24, 2018

I joined my sister at Dome for coffee on Saturday morning. I had my two granddaughters with me, aged 4 and 3 and my sister and her 28 year old son who received a traumatic brain injury as a result of a one-punch attack some years ago.

While we were there my nephew had a severe seizure and we had to call an ambulance.

There were several staff members who stepped in to help where they could however there was one lady in particular who went out of her way to do all she could. She took care of my granddaughters beautifully so that I could help my sister while we waited for the ambulance to arrive.

Thank you for your compassion and understanding - it is truly appreciated!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

We always have 2 savoury muffins and 2 iced coffees. Service always fantastic. Staff are great. Only negative is have more muffins, occasionally they run out.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

Had many a coffee here and never disappointed.right in the thick of all the other eateries and relaxing atmosphere.