See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Good food for small money. Good menucard. Fresh food and delicius food. Cosy restraurant in old style where there are differant smail rooms with old things.
Nice waiters. They have always a good smile on.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Thank Jan B. T
Reviewed November 13, 2015

I had dinner here with 5 people and had great service and loved the food.
I had Dansk bøf med løg and it was done very well. I loved it. I tasted another dish with pork roast and small patoes. It too was perfectly done.
I will recomend this place to any one.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2015 via mobile

This place was great, such a lovely atmosphere.
Large rooms and a lovely owner, Lena. She makes the most amazing spread for breakfast.
It's very historical and Lena loves royalty, there's lots of photos in the downstairs restaurant.
Car park is really big, wifi is free and breakfast is included.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2015

This place exceeded our expectations by far. Excellent dinner, quiet place. Good beds, and excellent breakfast. I would have liked to stay for a longer time. The place looks a bit like a museum, with signs for various types of beer on the walls.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2015

I stayed here for one night only. I have been here on numerous occasions over a 15 year period. booking in could not have been easier I was handed the key as I walked in the hotel, this could be due to the fact that only 3 rooms were booked. I had a good meal in the restaurant from a limited menu. I was the only guest at about 9.30 and the bar was shut!. breakfast is buffet style and fine

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business