All reviews friendly staff browns plains comfortable beds stayed here for nights bbq area room service kitchenette room night stay bring your own excellent stay tea and coffee last minute light sleeper family room biscuits couldn't do enough definitely stay here again
Reviewed September 3, 2017

It was time for a change so I booked the King Spa room. Greeted at reception by very friendly staff and explained how to operate the spa etc. Went to the room and was surprised at how big the room was. I was a little concerned about the road noise, but one the door and toilet window was closed it was not an issue.
After filling the spa and following the directions I received it was bubbling away. Chilled the wine and enjoyed the room, we will keep this room in mind for our next anniversary.
Thank you.

Room Tip: Ensure you close the toilet window to shut out road noise from the front rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
JohnsonRoadMotel, Front Office Manager at Johnson Road Motel, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2017

Thank you for your lovely review on our staff and facilities. We are pleased your anniversary get-away was enjoyable and relaxing, we look forward to seeing you again on your next anniversary.

Reviewed August 13, 2017

Was booked into this Motel by Toyota events management, arrived late, the Owner whipped up a steak dinner for me, couldn't ask for friendlier service.
Extremely clean room, ticked all the boxes on the things I usually hate about motel rooms, generous room / bathroom, comfortable bed, NO water saving showerhead !!, plenty of hot water and the jug fits under the basin tap !.
Even though My room faced the main road, it was very well soundproofed and I wasn't disturbed by the traffic at all. 11/10

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
JohnsonRoadMotel, Front Office Manager at Johnson Road Motel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2017

This is such a great review, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our staff and services. We are happy to hear your stay was well enjoyed!

Reviewed June 25, 2017

I initially stayed at this hotel based on the recommendation of a colleague that used to live in the area. When I pulled in at 9.30pm on a Sunday night, I was apprehensive based on prior experiences in the area that have made me stay in Brisbane CBD and make the drive to Larapinta from places like Treasury on a regular basis.
When I met the lovely lady that was the acting manager, that had stayed open awaiting my arrival, my apprehension started to subside as I purchased a couple of bottles of water to take back to the room. Once I was given my keys and headed to the room I was amazed at the quality of the room when I opened the door. It appeared recently renovated and was by far the cleanest room I can ever recall staying in within Australia, which is a big call, considering I spend 3 nights a week in hotels. Just when I thought it could not get any better I went for breakfast. The caretakers (the owners were on holiday) were up and waiting to welcome me and my colleagues at 6.30 am to cook us the best Eggs Benedict with bacon and tomato I have ever experienced in a hotel. They knew what time I had to leave to make my first meeting and they did everything they could to ensure I met my time-frames. I don't plan on ever making the drive from Larapinta to Brisbane again as I will always be staying at the Johnson Road Motel.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
JohnsonRoadMotel, Front Office Manager at Johnson Road Motel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2017

On behalf of the owners we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with everyone. It is great to see our hard work is bringing such wonderful experiences for our guests, it is also great to see that while the owners are away that our reputation is being upheld. We most definitely look forward to all your future visits.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

This is the second time we have stayed at Johnson Road Motel. We keep going back because the rooms are clean and well maintained, The staff are amazing! Very reasonable pricing on the rooms. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Room 23 has a spa :)
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
JohnsonRoadMotel, Front Office Manager at Johnson Road Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Thank you for considering us for your accommodation needs every time you're in town, we are pleased to see you are more than content with our services.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

My work as a surveyor takes me to all over Queensland, trying many motels and hotels. I must say that the Johnson Road Motel is best motels I have stayed in. The rooms are very clean and well maintained with very good beds. The aircon is very good as well. The staff were wonderful and polite as well and were great to have a chat with. I absolutely recommend Johnson Road Motel to anyone looking for accommodation on the south side of greater Brisbane/Browns Plains/Logan.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
JohnsonRoadMotel, Front Office Manager at Johnson Road Motel, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

We are absolutely pleased to have this review, thank you!
It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests are happy with the services we provide.
Thank you again for the review and we look forward to your next stay!