All reviews his brother the bus low budget great place to stay quiet area visit chania location is great air con min walk samaria gorge george hostel beaches crete dorm fridge euro
Reviewed December 9, 2016

To be clear... its not 5 star hotel. Theres no swimming pool here, no restaurant... but fridge and facilities to make your own breakfast. Place is tidy, nice, and just next to the beach. Prices are really good. Theres a lot of restaurants around and supermarkets to buy your own wine, beer, or eggs. Beautiful beach is just 5 minutes walk from this hotel. But the biggest advantage is George. He is the owner and he is just so friendly and nice guy you wont believe. he will help to organise your stay. He will check bus timetables if you want to go to Samaria geore or anywhere else.... he will get you tickets, maybe he will also give you a lift. If you are travelling solo he will try to find you travell companions. He is amazing person, that makes this little hotel to shine.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Przemek B
George T, Owner at Niriis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2017

Thank you a lot for your review and kind words. It is a pleasure for us when our guests enjoy their stay. Hope to see you again in Hotel Niriis!!!

Reviewed November 27, 2016

I'm in the middle of a 4 month backpacking trip of Europe, so budgeting is very important for me. I booked my stay at Niriis mainly just because of the price, and I was blown away by how much I enjoyed my stay.

For starters, the hotel is only 30m from a stunning beach a bit outside of the Chania city center. It's such a beautiful spot that several 5-star resorts use it as their selling point. Secondly, and more importantly, the manger George goes above and beyond! He emailed me before I arrived to make sure I knew the directions, he provided tons of great information (including suggesting an amazing lunch spot -- one of the best meals of my life for only 7.70 euros), and even gave me a few rides into town so I wouldn't have to take the bus (only a 10 minute ride for 1.20 euros when you need to use it).

Couldn't have asked for a better stay. Huge thanks to George and the rest of the Niriis team!! :D

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank MaxRattner

Thank you very much for your comments! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Wish you to have only nice memories from your trips. Hope to see you again in Hotel Niriis!

Reviewed October 28, 2016 via mobile

A friend and I stayed at Niriis hotel while in Chania for two days. The owner gave us very clear directions on how to get to the hotel from the airport which was super helpful. The staff was very attentive to our needs and gave recommendations for places to go. They had books available in the reception as well. We stayed in a double room which had a private bathroom and in room kitchen. The room was very spacious with a nice bathroom! The location was PERFECT-- a two minute walk from the beach, or a two minute walk to the bus stop. At Niriis, we got way more than what we paid for! Super sweet family-run business...would definitely recommend!!

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank Rachel F

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad that you have so warm memories about the place and the hotel. We do our best for guests to have a great time here. Hope to see you again in Hotel Niriis!!!

Reviewed October 9, 2016

Niriis Hotel is a perfect place if you want to be close to the beach and close to Chania city.

The service was excellent and the room was kept always kept clean.

There are plenty of possibilities to find the right restaurant/tavern to eat as well as shopping from mini markets to larger supermarkets.

Our compliments and thanks for this small family owned Hotel.

Room tip: Rooms in the 1st floor.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christos M
George T, Owner at Niriis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2016

Thank you for your review and your kind comments. We try to make you feel the hospitality and give you all kind of information so you can explore all beuties of this island. We hope to see you again in Hotel Niriis!

Reviewed October 6, 2016

The recepcion staff are very helpful and friendly, the flat is big, clean, has confortable beds, kitchen, bathroom and balcony. Very well located, 5 min walkin from 3 reasonable beaches, markets, shops and a lot of restaurants around.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and your kind comments. We are a small family hotel but we do our best to show you the best parts of this land. Our aim is your relaxed and joyful holidays. When you go back home, you should have only memoriable moments. We hope to see you again in Hotel Niriis!!!