“Cakes with friends. ”

Hector's Shed
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous welcome. And cakes were delicious. Service great. Perfect spot for our catch up and nothing to much trouble for staff. Pushed tables together for us too.

2  Thank Flyer692800

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Popped in here for a quick cuppa but could not resist a piece of their home made carrot cake. It was delicious. The service was second to none and would recommend for a lovely catch up with friends. Great location too.

1  Thank FarAway180767
Reviewed April 10, 2018

Very pleasant café with lots of choice. I had a lovely oven baked jacket potato, best I've had for ages and my husband had the perfect welsh rarebit, good portions too. Lovely homemade cakes as well. Staff really friendly and helpful and café was also dog friendly. Will be coming back. Thanks.

1  Thank LucyO29
Reviewed April 3, 2018

If you like the costa or run of the mill, be seen at venues,then probably not your bag,
The menu will suit all but fast food freaks, veggie and vegan.
Sandwiches are a full meal, no expense spared on ingredients.
Cake selection, best I’ve seen.
Nothing too much trouble for the very friendly staff.
Everyone I’ve taken for lunch loves this very individual experience.

2  Thank andy s
Reviewed March 18, 2018

This is a very average cafe with staff that did not seem to be awake. I asked for tea without milk and was later asked if I'd ordered a latte without milk!! Not sure what I would have got if I'd said yes?