Novotel London Stansted Airport(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$108
  • Restaurant
US$174
US$144
  • Pool
Linden House(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$88
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn London Stansted Airport Hotel(Stansted Mountfitchet)(Great Value!)
US$95
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
Chimneys Guest House(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$105
The Mill House Stansted(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$91
The Old Bell Hotel(Stansted Mountfitchet)
US$85
US$83
The Barn Annexe(Stansted Mountfitchet)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,235 results
All reviewsstansted airportper personevery half hourcontinental breakfastbreakfast startsper adultpetrol stationan early morning flightshuttle servicean overnight stayyogurtstayed one nightshort stayhiebusparkingmcdonalds
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here on 29th march. The room and the breakfast were ok but the polish waiter was very unfriendly. He was rude with us and he looked upset. When you are tired you dont need to have a bad experience at dinner because your waiter is angry

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Hi eneas82,

I realize that you have many options when it comes to lodging, and I appreciate you choosing our property.

I am sorry for making you disappointed with your stay because of how some of our hotel staff provided service at the restaurant. What you described is not the kind of service, nor the impression we wanted to leave any of our guests. We welcome and take feedback seriously which is why I have properly logged your feedback in our corporate offices, which becomes a permanent record in our IHG Service files for continuous monitoring of the property.

Your loyalty matters and until your next visit, we would love to show you that your last stay was an exception.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Early flight, late arrival - room 280 as always. Quiet, clean and functional - good towels, good choice of Media programmes x why did you put the TV up on the wall? Kirsty and crew professional as always - good value....

Room Tip: Any room in the 80 range - 280?
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The rating does not reflect the staff’s performance, really friendly and really warm welcome.
It’s the facilities that let it down, Costa machine not working, cash machine not working, no toilet roll in the room, room exceptionally warm and air con not working.

I have stayed here before and it’s an exceptionally busy place and the staff are it’s greatest assist.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Stansted Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2018

Hi Catriona M,

Getting your absolute fulfillment has always been our goal. I am sorry that we were not able to make this happen because of the lack and little update of some of our amenities like the cash machine, bathroom amenities, and air conditioning unit. We welcome and take every feedback seriously. I have shared your concerns with the management of the hotel to include your feedback during discussions of enhancements that will help improve overall guests' experience. I also have your feedback properly logged in our corporate offices which becomes a permanent record in IHG Service for continuous monitoring. By the way, it makes me pleased that you commended the service delivered by our hotel staff especially the reception staff.

As we strive to become better, we look forward to hosting your next visit in the area.

Many thanks,

Anne A
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel as we had an early flight to Fuerteventura. The hotel is easy to find just off motorway and we were dropped off, by a family member at the door. Reception was going through some renovations so there was no heating on and it was very cold. They had portable heaters dotted around the place.
We checked in promptly and went to our room, a family room, 1 bed and one sofa bed all made up for the kids. We decided to eat at the restaurant (I will review separate) slept well and grabbed a quick breakfast before the bus arrived to take us to the terminal.
Overall a decent stay in a nice hotel.
Bus was £3 each , kids free, left every 30 mins.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed March 27, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I use this hotel on a fairly regular basis. It was nice to see the vast improvements to the reception, bar lounge and restaurant areas all nice and maintained to a high standard of cleanliness. We have always found the staff polite, helpful and all clean and tidy with their uniforms. The selection of food available for breakfast was very good and varied to suit all tastes and the evening restaurant meals although the same menu have improved with a new crunchy fresh salad incorporated..We understand that the refurbishment programme moves on to the rooms over the next year or so therefore I hope that HIEXP GROUP include in this programme a larger double bed as we have found the double beds currently in use very small.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family