“Tony R. (PLS)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Alvaston
Braemar Guest House
Ranked #1 of 3 Alvaston B&B and Inns
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Been staying here now going on 7 years .Great guesthouse ,very friendly owner Jasmine,clean and tidy rooms , fresh linen and towels weekly also free wi-fi available . Kitchen accommodation and off street car parking .would highly recommend.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 November 2016

The location of the guest house is very nice. Not far away from the city center, near to the public transport (bus stop), next to Alvaston Pride Park and Riveside Path, which is very nice for running. Big advantage is the garden. Personnel is kind and helpful. The equipment of the room was older but fine.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2016

This bed and breakfast is the best that I have ever stayed in!
I have worked all over the country for the last 25 years and nothing beats this,
Very clean , room spotless , good location for all amenities, super fast broadband,
Jasmine is an excellent host with a fantastic knowledge of derby and surrounding area.
All the staff are friendly and very helpful especially Ann, she is a real asset to the B&b
I have been staying here on and off for the last 6 years.
This is the only place I would stay whilst working in derby!
It is a real gem and it truly is "HOME FROM HOME"

Room Tip: Rooms at back of house are quieter than those at the front
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I would like to recommend this guest house to anyone. They are friendly and clean environment. Very close to City centre, Rollce Royce & Bombardier. Tesco and other food centres are in walk able distance .Over all experience is good .

Room Tip: close to Rollce Royce and City center and Bombardier
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2016

Stayed here for 6 weeks. A great guest house with well maintained rooms.
Facilities:Breakfast(4 days) ,Kitchen ,WiFi, ,TV Washing Machine,Microwave, Refrigerator . Everything to make your stay comfortable.

I must mention the owner is very helpful and friendly.Ordered dinner for us(me and my 4 friends) on my birthday so that I don't have to cook after returning from office.
A very special memory for me .I still have the photograph of the note which the owner left for me :) Looking forward to visit the place again

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Good place in my budget and located nice place in It has good amenities. Walkable to all the required stuff I need.. nice eatries nearby. I enjoyed it. When I visit to derby again I prefer this guest house. I liked the breakfast here very much

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

Starting from good berkfast and a warm welcome. Breamer will embrace u in such a way... less u miss home. Good Ambiance and very hygine environment. Service is too good and aminities are well maintained. Safe an secure place.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family

Been to Braemar Guest House? Share your experiences!