“As always amazing ... ”
Review of The Tides - CLOSED

The Tides
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nestled in Dutchman's Bay, minutes away from the airport, The Tides offers breath-taking ocean view looking out towards Jumby Bay Resort. With two spacious verandas and a constant cooling breeze it is the perfect destination for a romantic dinner or a timeless lunch with friends and family. Attentive, professional and friendly service. International menu specializing in seafood. Amazing cocktail selection and fine wines. Asian night every Friday and sumptuous buffet brunch every Sunday. Booking recommended.
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

We have been visiting Barbados for 10 years. We are never disappointed from the service to the food to the location.

The recent revamp just enhances what was already a perfect place to dine ...

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Whilst waiting eight hours on our connecting flight we bumped into this restaurant by chance. Only walking in to shelter from the rain we only wanted a quick drink but got talking to Shawn/Shaun. He convinced us to have a spot of lunch and it was very good, a very simple veggie wrap with grilled local veg. But his entertaining, local knowledge & service made it a memorable visit, not to mention the fact that he served us half an hour before they we due to open.

2  Thank yverz
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I was taken to the Tides restaurant on Sunday 12 as a Mother's Day treat. Having never dined at that restaurant before I was a bit apprehensive. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was good, the service Ok (It was buffet style) not much interaction with the staff, and the atmosphere was great, with a cool breeze blowing from the sea. I definitely would eat there again.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I rate the Tides Sunday Brunch only three stars due tot he cost. The food was excellent, but their were only three options for the main course. You will never be disappointed eating here, the service is always good to great. The atmosphere is fantastic, nice breezes, and very, very clean. But, the Brunch is too pricey for the options available, and considering you must wait on yourself, it is not a great bargain. I paid (for two) as much or more as I do when I dine in for the evening meal; probably why it wasn't crowded during this Sunday Brunch Service (just one other couple during the one hour Brunch). Again, you will not be disappointed with the quality of food served; but this review is only for the BRUNCH, and I felt that the price exceeded what I received. Still one of the BEST places for a meal on island; just expect for the Brunch to be pricey, at least what an evening meal would cost. May be worth it for some, and the cleanliness and quality of food remain VERY high even at the Brunch Buffet.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife arranged to take me here for my birthday, our reception was a bit frosty but once we got chatting to the staff at the bar they seemed to cheer up.
I thought the food was very well priced for the quality and would have to pay much more back in the uk
Would I return ? Yes probably