“Ok for a short trip”
Review of Sai Nath Hotel

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Panipat
Sai Nath Hotel
Ranked #8 of 14 Panipat B&B and Inns
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Ok rooms and service is also acceptable. Area is not that great but can stay if its a short trip. I stayed with one of my friend but its not that great for the family stay. Food service is also not that great..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2016

Good and clean rooms i stayed in deluxe room with fully ac and free wifi was cherry on the top. Descent staff members overall it was more than value for money.Food was okay okay but under this price room was super clean and staff is very helpfull.

Room Tip: I stayed at first floor last corner
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2015

I booked couple of rooms for 22nd and 23rd July. When I reached the hotel, the manager told me that they don't have my booking. I showed him makemytrip booking confirmation but the manager was like complete idiot and didn't knew what it meant. What in actual happened is they thought I am not checking in and they gave my room to someone else, this is what they have told to makemytrip people. I reached the hotel at 1 am and I just didn't knew what to do next. and on top of this manager was completely rude and idiot.

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family