All reviews free upgrade beautiful hotel in room dining delicious food service was prompt early check buffet breakfast business trip wedding function great hospitality star property nice experience rooms are nice national highway comfortable stay front office value for money
Reviewed November 7, 2017

I am a big fan of Ramada chain of hotels. It offers value for money. The food is good, rooms well appointed and bathrooms are clean. It is very near to the airport if at all its provides location advantage.

Room Tip: Chandigarh has many hotels. This is one of the better ones.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
gmramadachd, General Manager at Ramada Plaza Chandigarh Zirakpur, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Patron,

Greetings!! Thank you very much for staying with us and reviewing our services. We are happy & thankful that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to get in touch in case you need any assistance. Thank you.

Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

I feel they need to improve their service to keep up the tag of being a high end property. On check in they told me I had received an upgrade but only once I got into the room the reason was that there was no window. The room was on 2nd floor which had a banquet too where there was a party going on which meant NOISE !! Then another big issue is valet. The hotel has a banquet hall and that means you could be stuck for considerable amount of time before you can get your car due to all the congestion . So need to look for better options I guess!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Patron,

Greetings!! Thank you very much for staying with us and reviewing our services. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to poor services. We have noted your comments and have initiated corrective action. We look forward to welcome you on your next visit. Please feel free to get in touch in case you need any assistance. Thank you.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

I did not like the location and the service around here. I will rate it as an average stay here as I have visited Chandigarh multiple times and stayed at different hotels in the city. There were parties hosted here and there were loud sounds till 11:00 PM in the night which was not at all expected.

Room Tip: Avoid rooms near their banquet hall
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Best Wishes & Regards

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

Food served is really bad service is poor after calling several times no one come to pick empty plates and house keeping is more worst to serve towels and other requirements in night when u order snacks and food with your invited business clients and food is not good. you cannot refuse to eat because you have guest with you so you can’t eat and you can’t throw. that exactly happens with snacks and dinner order with us no trained staff is avl in hotel all trainee staff is there who only listen and don’t even reply because they don’t know what to reply and what not to. In morning at at 7 I call house keeping for shower he’ll it took 20 minutes to Reach. At check out time I call manager who came to me and listen all my complaints and assure it never happen again. In bill I paid 6700 for food only and extra bed which I use and I have to 1500 for that , they remove from bill and I was not agreed I tell them to take 1500 As i don’t want any compensation because my complaint is on services not on charges after 15 minutes argument they don’t agreed to charge for extra bed they think this compensation for me but I find it’s my insult and same I explain to manager but they don’t add that on bill ,so over all I will never come to stay here again it’s my last trip in this hotel When ever I come to chandigarh I stay here only but ,now I will not come here again and find some other property to Stay so who ever planing to stay there just think again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Best Wishes & Regards

Reviewed October 29, 2017

One of the best hotel in Zirakpur... our Lunch dinner was awesome and chefs are very creative taken care of my family as per our requirements.... awesome experience ......cheers team Ramada one of the best example for good hospitality

Room Tip: Nice Room with good city view...
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple