Mein SchlossHotel
Hotel Matthaus(Offenbach)
Alpha Hotel(Dietzenbach)
Britta's Parkhotel(Obertshausen)
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a fair Price and the service is ok too. Its nothing fancy but the beds are good and the internet works well. The restaurant has a fair amount of dishes and drinks but there are also restaurants close to the hotel. Parking is free.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

I can't understand, that I book a room, as the rooms are available, but when I arrive to hotel they say they are full.
"We informed you by mail", which I checked and saw it was fully in German, I mean come on! For international guests you write English, not German!
I've stayed in this hotel many times before, but hopefully never again.

Otherwise I have nothing bad to say of this hotel, nothing special there but good enough for business stay purposes.

WiFi has improved since my last review 3 years ago.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 23 April 2016

I've stayed at Mein SchlossHotel a couple of times for business. Because I booked through my company, that might change the price. But I love this hotel. It's quiet, the staff is nice and mostly speaks English. The breakfasts are fantastic, though I am always too embarrassed to order cooked eggs. The rooms are odd in that the shower is right next to the bed. This isn't a problem for me when I'm traveling by myself but it might prove an issue for those that want more privacy while they shower. I very much enjoy staying at Mein SchlossHotel and can't wait to return!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 February 2016

When we arrived on a Sunday, there was no one at the reception. We had to call a responsible person to get our room card and she didn't even show up. She just told us that e should take a card with our name from the reception desk. Since we couldnt find any card with our name on it, we had to call again to ask if she can come and show us which of the room is ours.
Finally we got our room which was just prepared with one pillow and blanket, but we were two adult people. We only found out about that late night as we returned to our room but then we couldnt reach anyone that day again and had to sleep with one too small blanket.
The room was also not heated so the aircon went on the whole night...what a noise...!
The next day they manged to give us another blanket. Wow...how nice!
The day we left, we just had a coffee for breakfast but they charged us the full amount of 25€ for the breakfast...I couldnt believe that, but didn't wanted to argue, since the staff was just not friendly at all.
Never again I'll choose that place!

Room Tip: If you still decide to drop here, make sure, you arrive when someone is there!
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 February 2016

Stayed here several nights while working in Heusenstamm. The hotel is clean, quiet and modernized. Free breakfast was very good (continental with optional eggs, ham, etc. prepared on demand). The staff in both the hotel and restaurant were very friendly and professional. The food in the restaurant was very traditional but delicious.

My room was on the 2nd floor (219?) overlooking the back of the hotel which is some kind of green preserve with a small creek running through it. The room was very quiet, clean and well maintained. My only minor complaint was the shower: the water didn't stay hot, but instead cycled in about a 10-degree range (Centigrade) every 20 seconds. Not a big deal, but consistency would be nice!

The location for business was excellent; less than 10 minutes to Dematic and various other companies nearby. Being downtown means many restaurants (including Da Salvatore - check it out!) are within walking distance. Also enjoyed a wonderful pizza from Mama Mia's about 15 minutes away.

Highly recommended for business travel.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back of the hotel will be quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business