We just spent Christmas there with my family. Here's a couple of things that i can say about the place.
1. They have a free WIFI. yehey!
2. The rooms are clean and cozy and have large bathroom.
3. Friendly staff
4. Food was awesome! Its not pricey for a buffet. I gained a few pounds from that 3 days stay there. Love the omelette.. Prepared just the way I like it!
5. There's no beach in the area. That is, if your looking for that literal sand type. You need to hire a boat to get to "their" beach. its like a 30 minute boat ride but once you're there, you'll find that the beach is awesome.
6. The salt pool is really not a pool where you can relax in. Its their training pool for diving. You can see a variety of fishes and note that there are small sharks swimming there too.
7. You can have a long walk to reach the other side where you can see a big pool that you can also swim in. They also have a path where you and can go down that rocky waters. Just be careful coz the rocks there are quite sharp. I scratched myself several times.
8. lastly, the way going to that resort is a long and rough ride. Be sure to have that tank full before going there for there wont be any gasoline station to pump up for gas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eagle Point Batangas Beach Resort and Hotel, a nature's wonderland situated in Anilao Batangas Philippines, offers a luxurious and yet affordable getaway for couples, family, and groups; a favorite destination of scuba divers from around the world. The resort owns part of Maricaban Island, popularly known as Sepoc Beach Center with longest sandy shore in the area of Anilao Batangas. This place is also famous for company outing and team building venues which is 15 to 20 minutes boat ride from the main resort. This Batangas beach resort is also famous being a dive resort in Anilao Batangas which is in the middle of a network of 30 Anilao dive spots, bursting with underwater life and blessed with clear visibility. Scuba Diving in the Philippines is possible throughout the year particluarly in Anilao Batangas ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity.ca and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Eagle Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eagle Point Hotel Mabini
- Eagle Point Resort Batangas, Philippines - Mabini