“A superb apartment in a fabulous setting”
other travellers have booked this property
Solarium Mountain view BBQ on roof
Solarium Mountain view
BBQ on roof
Toldo shade on roof
Living Room
Master bed with king size bed
Twin bedroom
Dining Area inside
Rattan dining area on downstairs balcony
Isla Plana Beach
Social club and small cove
Bolnuevo Sand Sculptures
Campillo de Adentro, (guns and fortress about 25 minutes away)
Campillo de Adentro
Sierra Espuna lake we swam in when we went Quad Biking
The Quad Bikes we rode!!
Semana Santa (Easter) Procession
A giraffe we hand fed at the zoo in Murcia
Isla Plana Church
A view of a beautiful sunset from our apartment.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CaboVerde...
Wakefield
“A superb apartment in a fabulous setting”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

We came here with our daughter and son (20 and 18 years) for 16 days at the end of June. Having not been to mainland Spain for a number of years we really didn't know what to expect. The complex is lovely and was quiet when we went - sometimes we were the only ones in the pool. Lots of Spanish owners who disappear from 2.00 til 5.00 p.m. The apartment had everything you would need or want. We were there during the latter stages of the World cup and Grand Prix so my husband and son were glued to Sky TV from the outdoor terrace at times!
Being in the Mojon Hills, the views were fantastic, although you did need a car for shopping and going places. Local facilities were great if you didn't want to venture far and the local supermarket Coviran was very competitively priced (also do home delivery if they can find you!). Isla Plana beach was great with two beach bars that were very cheap for drinks and snacks. We visited local beaches which were all fantastic. Lots of good restaurants within short driving distance from tapas to menu del dia. The sun terrace was a big plus for me and my daughter who enjoyed the rays every day. Rooftop BBQ was also a big hit with us on those nights when we didn't have to drive and could have a drink of the local vino! You can live very cheaply here with lots of good fresh local produce. For the last few years we have gone away on all-inclusive holidays but this holiday could be just as good, if not better, if you eat out most of the time and certainly less expensive and restrictive. We will most definitely return to this apartment and would also like to come in the cooler weather to fully experience the archaeology, history and walking that this area offers.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: sun terrace and BBQ
Liked least: needing a car to get back up the hills from local places
Travelling group: Other
20 Jul 2014
I am so pleased you had such an amazing time, and I look forward to welcoming you back next year with your friends, I am sure I will be able to rent a friends apartment too so more of you can travel together!! I cant wait until Jack and I can experience Lucy's dive recommendations next year when he is old enough! Speak soon Lynne, Em x
Helen J
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Lovely apartment near to the beach with fab views and all the home comforts you could ask for”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 for a stay in October 2013

We travelled in Mid October expecting half decent weather but we got glorious sunshine for our stay. With their being no school holidays the complex was lovely and peaceful and we nearly had exclusive use of the pool! This rooftop space was fantastic and where we spent a lot of our time. We had a 2 year old with us who could use the paddling pool up there whilst we, ( or should that be I! ) topped up the tan. The sunbeds, dining furniture and BBQ make it perfect for spending time up there with the canopy available to provide shade as required. The owners have thought of all the creature comforts you would require making the apartment a home from home. The only drawback technological wise is that the wi if signal was only available in a corner of the rooftop terrace but as you ve gone away to relax it's probably no bad thing! The perfect excuse to boycott the email checking and have another drink! Hoping to go again soon

26 Jun 2014
Thank you for your lovely review Helen! Just think, next time you will have two small children!!! Last time we were there I could get internet anywhere in the apartment, I think a neighbour had a booster, so we might look at buying one too, although as you say it stops me checking emails and working, and forces me to relax! I look forward to welcoming you back to our little piece of heaven again soon. Kind regards, Emma.
cassyh020...
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 3, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

Fantastic holiday home, with everything you could possibly need. Exactly as described and owner was very helpful. Resort is lovely and quiet and has nice beaches, perfect for families. Already looking at when to book for next year.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: nothing
12 Jun 2014
Thank you for reviewing our property Cassy, and I look forward to welcoming you all back next year. May/June is a lovely time to go as it is less busy! See you soon, Em x
Spain_JM
Spain
“Great place!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

Great place, exactly as advertised by Emma. Emma was very friendly, accommodating and quickly replied on all our questions. The rooftop BBQ was the highlight for us. It was a very nice and quiet area, when we stayed here towards the end of October. I would not hesitate to recommend or rent this place again.

Liked best: The bbq
Liked least: Bathroom
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
18 Nov 2013
Hello Johan, I am so pleased you had a nice relaxing break, and your family enjoyed the Yoga! I pride myself on the customer service I give, and to me, responding promptly and been my genuine friendly self is very important. I look forward to welcoming you back to our home. With best wishes, Emma.
Annemarie...
Heemstede, The Netherlands
“A super spot for a relaxing week!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely and relaxing week in Emma and Paul's beautiful apartment. It had everything you can possibly think of, very well equiped! Lovely and quiet, although that may have to do with the time of year we were there. A car is a necessity, but if you have one, there is lots to enjoy. Went out to lunch a few times in Puerto Mazzaron and took a trip to Cartagena, which was really nice. Thanks Emma for a super week!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The kitchen and the fact that there were two terraces
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
16 Oct 2013
You are very welcome Annemarie! I am so pleased you both had a wonderful week away. We have had our holiday home now for 3 years, and still find new places to visit! Take care, Emma.
Prestatyn
Reviewed October 6, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The break
Liked least: The location
11 Oct 2013
Thank you for leaving me a review James, and I am pleased you had a nice holiday. I am not sure if maybe you missed the bar/restaurant called Montemar which is only a 5 minute walk from the apartment, only half way down the hill?! We use that one if we cant be bothered to walk back, or to stop for the last drink half way home!! I totally agree, having a car certainly makes for a better holiday so you can go into the main Port, as it is only 10 minutes away, and have a far livelier night!! However, we have had some great nights in the village. We have only caught a taxi a few times, but not normally had to wait too long, and recommended numbers are provided in the apartment. I also feel a car is great so you can explore the wonderful surrounding areas. Take care, Emma.
goonholid...
London, United Kingdom
“What a great place”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed at the apartment this August for one week with our two kids age 8 and 13 and had a great time.
The apartment was very clean, bright and is tastefully furnished both inside and outside with lots of little extras too including a 'welcome pack' of some food/snacks and drinks which was very a nice touch .The kitchen is very well equipped and so we cooked and chilled out on the terrace day and night. The rooftop solarium is a great asset and very spacious both for sunbathing and dining.
Other guests have made reference to the home from home feel which we would have to agree with. Even the beach towels we fluffy!
The pool is a very pleasant place to be with a steady flow of guests but never getting ultra busy. Its a very friendly area with lots of Spanish around which was a bonus as my son got invited to play water volley ball by some Spanish kids. We could see the pool from the apartment and it took less than a minute to get there which was handy for our kids trotting backwards and forwards.
The location suited us as the village is a short walk way with a few shops and restaurants and a small beach too although we had a car and went exploring a bit further and found some lovely beaches a short drive away near Mazarron which is a busy town with plenty of eateries etc.
Emma was very helpful from the time we booked the holiday and during our stay. The 'meet and greet' service worked well and we were shown into the apartment and given some friendly tips which we found useful. There are lots of places to visit and there was plenty of information in the apartment too.

We all had a really lovely time in Isla Plana and enjoyed it so much we've booked Emma's apartment again already!
Well done Emma, and the boys
from
Alison, Jon and kids

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: My kids loved the pool, the beaches my son loved it all and so did we !
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Extended Family
4 Oct 2013
Wow! Alison, what can I say?! Thank you so much for your extensive review, I couldn't have put it better myself! Between you and Helen (an earlier review), you are my own PR team!!!! I am so pleased you had such a fantastic time, and thank you for booking again for next year. I look forward to sharing August with you again. Speak soon, Emma x
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing