“Really disappointed ”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Overrated, charmless place. The restaurant is located along Senggigi’s traffic-heavy main road.
The food we ordered was extremely disappointing: tasteless and uninspired. I tried the chicken rolls and ended up with 2 fajitas stuffed with chicken drowned in mayonnaise. The bill was almost as high as that of our hotel for a quality that was 10x lower.
Clearly disappointing after reading so many good reviews. Stay away from this place, it is definitely not worth the price.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank DidiHK
Write a ReviewReviews (1,691)

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Restaurant is nice. Alot kind choice of food. Taste not changing from time. Just enjoyed n fun

Reviewed March 30, 2018

We had a delicious dinner here last week. My husband and son had the tenderloin and I had the mahi mahi. They were both delicious as was the pear salad. Service was excellent and wine good. we ordered 2 lava molten chocolate cakes and one was overcooked so no lava:) bread is just simple dinner roll but over all very very good and for sure worth a visit while in Lombok. Recommend!!

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

As many people said this is nice place to eat but I have to admit that the price is exaggerated... I like the food rarely disappointed but let be honest it should be 30% cheaper. But nice staff and good management. Still recommend

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I had dinner here and we are very pleased with this restaurant. The service was excellent and the food was great.