1,376 results
All reviews complimentary tea semi outdoor bathroom swimming pool open shower senggigi town taxi ride ocean view private pool villa open air welcome drink happy hour beach front buffet breakfast gili islands nice pool relaxing stay our honeymoon
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights in March. From the moment we arrived until the moment we left nothing was too much trouble. We had the sea view villa and it didn’t disappoint. Very comfortable bed and the open air bathroom was just wonderful. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food served at breakfast was lovely, from fresh fruit and bread to a fry up and omelettes. The lunch and dinner menu was also great. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LivingAsia R, General Manager at Living Asia Resort and Spa Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

Dear Liznally,

Thank you for your recent stay with us and such a nice review.

I'm happy to read that you had such a great time spent at our resort. Thank you for your kind recommendation. My team and I really hope it’s not too long until you visit us again.

Look forward to seeing you in the beautiful island of Lombok soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

The reason for doing this review is the exceptional service we received from the staff at Living Asia, particularly Jay. My niece's luggage was held up in Denpasar and Jay dealt with the airport to locate it and went to the airport to collect it for us. The service overall was very friendly and the complimentary massage was a lovely touch. Thanks Jay and staff at Living Asia!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Smellingtheroses2014,

Thank you for taking the time to share your 5 star review on Trip Advisor for all the readers around the world.

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was truly a delight to read your kind words and positive praise of our team, I will surely pass your compliments to Jay and other team members as they will be delighted to hear such a positive mention. Once again thank you for choosing Living Asia.

We look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is relatively new and in truth has a bit of work to do. But it’s a lovely, quiet location and extremely well priced. It’s beachside and looks due west so the sunsets are epic. The staff were very professional and absolutely lovely.

The spa villa was large and extremely clean. The amenities and products were good. It had some nice touches.

The breakfast was great. Dinner was acceptable. The cocktails were poor but that’s usually the case in Asia. And the bar staff were great, as was the service.

The massage was nothing special. Four times the price of the Lemongrass or Orchid and nowhere near as good. But I did hear good things about their treatments.

Would I suggest this place? Definitely. There is the basis of a solid resort here. It just needs some up-skilling in certain areas. All good things take time.

1  Thank MHBJ
LivingAsia R, General Manager at Living Asia Resort and Spa Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2018

Dear MHBJ,

Thank you for sharing your recent stay experience with Trip Advisor users.

We appreciate the time you've taken to leave us your feedback. Hearing our guests' suggestions are extremely important, this allows us to improve our product, service and brand. With that being said, we’ll be look into your concerns and make sure those shortfalls are fixed for our future guests.

Once again, thank you so much for your review. If there's any way we can accommodate you during a future visit, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to evan.burns@livingasiaresorts.com. Look forward to connecting with you again soon.

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I just spent 7 nights at this fabulous resort.
The hotel manager, Jay, was awesome...he was so helpful and kind. He kindly upgraded our accommodations (due to some construction being done at the resort). He also was so helpful in securing transport, when our prearranged taxi failed to show. He even secured the lower taxi fare rate that we had previously arranged. Such a super guy. I’m sorry that I didn’t get the other staff member’s name who was assisting Jay...he was also very helpful with making phone calls for us. Really, all the staff were so professional and kind. The food was delicious. The service was outstanding. Our room was clean and comfy. We loved the outdoor shower. We will definitely return to this resort the next time we visit Lombok.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
LivingAsia R, General Manager at Living Asia Resort and Spa Lombok, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Dear Cheryl B,

Thank you for sharing your experience and for choosing Living Asia. We are happy to know that our staff was a big part of the pleasant stay. I will be sure to let Jay know of your compliments about him. Your feedback about our resort and our staff is highly appreciated. This allows us to improve our product, service and brand for the future. Thank you once again for this wonderful review, please do not hesitate to contact me directly to evan.burns@livingasiaresorts.com for future arrangement.

Have a great day and we'll see you soon in sunny Lombok.

Warm Regards

Reviewed March 23, 2018 via mobile

Although we have not checked out yet, I can tell you that this is the perfect spot to relax. Especially after a couple of months Singapore. We love the swimming pool, the staff and the surroundings. Being it the end of March means that the resort is not fully occupied and very peaceful. Once we arrived we had the intention to see Lombok but because of the relaxed atmosphere we ended up doing a one day trip to the falls end the rest of the time stayed at the resort. Thumbs up for the staff, they are very friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast is perfect and the afternoon tea appreciated. Keep up the good work.
One minor point of critic is that the internet let me down a number of times. Of course one should not be online so much when on holiday but this could be better.

1  Thank AbD8

Dear Ab D,

Thank you for your recent review on trip advisor. We truly appreciate your compliments about the hotel's location, the pool, view, the staff and the breakfast. We pride ourselves on being a relaxing beach resort away from the high energy of the city.

However I'm sorry about the internet connection, we are already in the process to upgrade the internet in the resort and I’m sure you will notice such change on your next trip to the hotel.

Once again thank you for choosing Living Asia, we hope to welcome you back again on your return visit to Lombok

Warm Regards