“Best chicken curry in Lombok”
Review of Leaf Cafe

Leaf Cafe
Ranked #16 of 91 Restaurants in Senggigi
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Indonesian
Description: Opp. Lemon Grass Spa
Description: Opp. Lemon Grass Spa
Reviewed April 23, 2016

I had the chicken curry, it's the best curry I've had in Lombok, will definitely be going back for more.

Reviewed April 19, 2016 via mobile

I went to lombok with a group of friend and our host rocky or abi owns this cafe so we had most of our meals there. I have been to a few places for holiday and never have i been greeted with a host that makes me feel so welcome as if im at home. Apart from that, abi himself is the cook at his cafe. He serves fantastic dishes and his lobster, crayfish and asam pedas is to die for. A MUST GO!! NO REGRETS!!

Reviewed March 13, 2016

Walked past here with while staying at the Sheraton senggigi. Decided to try here due to the good reviews on tripadvisor.

First impression was of flies swarming all over the seafood and even the plates which were covered with banana leaves. Despite that, decided to go ahead and try the place.

Unfortunately the food fell short of the hype. The small lobsters were not all that fresh, the tuna was undercooked and to top it off I ended up with some diarrhea though my other two fellow diners did not. The taste of the food was only average. The only thing stopping me from giving it a one star rating was the friendly owner and the really cheap prices.

Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

Set in a very simple and modest way possible, but has lots more to offer than one can expect. Simply delicious and rather reasonably priced seafood. Our host Rocky and Fatma were simply excellent, welcomed us with a fantastic seafood platter and authentic local dish. If you one something special, get Rocky to put in some personal touch into your dish, I bet you will love it. Rocky, you really rock! Till we see you guys again! Highly recommended!

Reviewed March 11, 2016

We visited banana leaf at the recommendation of our homestay and ended up coming back every day of our stay in senggigi.

The food is brilliant: good sized portions, great tasting and very affordable. Strongly recommend trying the seafood which was beyond delicious and freshly caught that afternoon.

The restaurant has a homely feel and the staff are lovely. We had a long chat to the owner Rocky on our final night...what a wonderful guy!

Big thanks for having us and making us feel so welcome