“Ate there every night for our 4 night stay”

Olah - Olah Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 91 Restaurants in Senggigi
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2017

Great restaurant and beautiful location - on beach with amazing sunset. Very fair pricing (not rip off) and perfect hygiene etc.

Really nice range of choices, western, bali, seafood etc. and done in a very tasty style. Ate there all four nights with my family and kids (aged 7-11) during my Sudamala stay. Hard to bet food + location + prices.

1  Thank traveller4576
ksarjana, General Manager at Olah - Olah Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear A T

Thank you for a such a detailed review and taking the time. We are very happy to read that you "Ate there every night for our 4 night stay".

Don't wait another 10 years to return. We look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you once again.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

Surprised with new beautiful and cozy beach bar, we can see directly Mount Agung and group of people doing surfing just in front of the resort. Having nice cool drink before having lunch. We have order Cumi Sambal Bawang and grilled fish. both two dishes was very nice and perfectly cooked, highly recommended for friends who plan to visit this beautiful resort.

ksarjana, General Manager at Olah - Olah Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear atmainges0278

We are really delighted to learn that you had a enjoyed your lunch and recommend our place to your friend. We strive forward to deliver the best dished possible to all our guests while can see Agung Mountain and people doing surfing just in front of the resort.

Again, thank you for trusting us for several times and we are looking forward for your next visit.

Reviewed October 16, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in a 5 star hotel. The staff is great, super attentive, the decor and ambiance too! Food is very good with lots of options. It is a little expensive but good value. The only thing i cannot understand is the price of the water. Around 4.5 euros for the cheapest bottle (380mL i think) of water is not acceptable. You should also have cheaper local water or complimentary water.

ksarjana, General Manager at Olah - Olah Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2017

Dear maryporto88

"Great ambiance good food" Thanks for the complimentary
Thank you for sharing your experience with us ! We appreciate your highlights in regards to our service and food that have offered

We look forward to welcome you back soon with us.

Best Regards

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stayed at Sudamala in September 2017. We ate breakfast and lunch at the Olah Olah restaurant. Can't fault the food - delicious

ksarjana, General Manager at Olah - Olah Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2017

Dear Kristi_Turner

Thanks for the great review and we hope to see you back with us again soon. Happy Travels!

Reviewed August 4, 2017

The first time I taken my dinner in this restaurant with the view of ocean and hearing band which nice place to enjoy dinner and also the view. About the food, I am trying to choose Friend Rice Lombok. All so awesome to taste about the chicken satay, the rice also completed so yummy with the egg and also crackers all so awesome but my friend little disappointed about the food. my friend choose indian food but the food was not like my friend expected hahah

1  Thank Citra P
ksarjana, General Manager at Olah - Olah Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear citrap81

Thank you for your review "Fried Rice Lombok" awesome to taste about the chicken satay, the rice also completed so yummy with the egg and also crackers . One of our best favorite at Olah Olah .We look forward to seeing you back with us again.

Happy Travels!