All reviews nice hotel private beach local foods swimming pool no elevator spacious room buffet breakfast wi fi facing the sea stayed here for nights watch the sunset beautiful garden nice pool hotel staff nasi goreng welcome drink gili islands
Reviewed February 2, 2018 via mobile

This resort rates and performs the facilities as you would expect from a four-star international resort.
Nice pool for kids, service-minded staff, very good breakfast buffet and topped with stunning location at the beachfront.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ina A
Cherry_A_hakim, General Manager at The Jayakarta Lombok, Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Dear Ina A,

We are here at The Jayakarta Lombok Beach resorts & Spa are very happy to know that you meet your expectation while staying with us. We will be happy to welcome you again in near future.

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel has been around for a long time. And you can tell from the room and furnitures that look dated. Nevertheless, the service was good. And the food tastes great. I ordered a classic nasi goreng from the room service. Within 10mins I enjoyed the yummy comfort food.

I was here for a 2-day seminar so didn't spend much time in the room or enjoying other facilities. However, I could say it was fit for purpose.

Would I come back here for a holiday? Maybe not. As there are other newer hotel at the same price in the area that offers more appealing holidays vibe.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear ialireja,

Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

This breakfast deal at the Jayakarta is clearly a worthy competitor with the Sheraton. Service was very friendly. Food was pretty good. It's upstairs with limited views of the sea. And it was nearly full. They are doing it right.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Jason K
Cherry_A_hakim, General Manager at The Jayakarta Lombok, Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2018

Dear Jason K,

Reviewed December 26, 2017 via mobile

First...If you want hot shower, this hotel is not the right one for you.
I stayed 2 nights in deluxe room. There was no hot water. I did complain 1st day, the guy said I have to wait a bit longer until the water turned hot, but my husband took shower more than 10mins and the water still cold, then the guy fixed it but didn't last long and didn't really hot. Only a little bit warm, enough to shower new born baby. The second day still no hot water. I made call again and the lady said "we have this problem for 3 days now, the machine broken" it's such a shame, I wish they told me before about this before we check-in that they have problem. Deluxe room with no hot water I felt like staying in a basic guest house.

Second.. the drink is expensive. 40k for juice and 70k for beer. Ok I understand about the beer, but not the juice. I ordered orange juice and it wasn't fresh, just syrup, I paid 40k for drink that exactly the same like orange juice they provide when breakfast. If I want the fresh one, it cost 60k. Man... this is ridiculous.

Third.. be careful do not drink the water from the room (Aqua water) if you don't want to pay 50k. Drink only those little tiny bottle "Cleo water" they are free.
The staff had to stoped us just before we entered the car the day we check out, he said "you drank 2 water from the mini bar so the total is 50k". There was no mini bar, they put 2 water on the table, if it's mini bar they should put the water in the fridge, or at least put the price on the table. If I knew, I would just buy water from mini mart outside the hotel cost only 10k. This is rip off.

Do not expect too much when you stay in this hotel, just an old style hotel with crap wifi, just not the same like when you see photos from internet. The beach not really nice, black sand with brown water. You need vehicle to get to Senggigi center.
The staff very friendly.
Good breakfast.
But will not recommend this.
All my comment is honest.
Thanks.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank meeraww
Reviewed December 26, 2017

I spent 5D4N at The Jayakarta, my very first impression is fascinating. With antique interior combine with luxurious exterior, makes point plus for this hotel. With clean private beach and beautiful garden and pools make me wanna stay longer in this hotel. One thing that need to be improved at this hotel is breakfast, coz it's tasteless. Despite of that, I will come again someday.

Room Tip: Room at four floor has the best view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear KPutri,

we are glad that you meet your expectation while staying with us at The Jayakarta Lombok Beach Resorts & Spa. I myself has sent an issue to our chef about your feedback on the breakfast, we will improve it in order to get the satisfy of our guest. Thank you for letting us Know about this. We will be happy to welcome you again in near future. have a great day.