See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2017

This is my 1st time visit Lombok Island and this is the hotel we stay on 4th day. The room is smelly and very uncomfortable to stay. And the safety lock is broken. If you are looking for the place happening, this is not the right choice. The breakfast was limited choice, the coffee cup is so dirty and some is cracking. I would said this hotel is not up to standard. The price is not worth it!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I want to say very good for this hotel because of they very friendly staff :) I stay with my father for 3 days 2 night, I like my room because the view is really good with pool and sea in front of my room.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed December 28, 2016 via mobile

i was so excited when i got there, the environment were so comfy and calm, we could see the beautiful scenery with the pool and the sunset on the beach! the food were so delicious. this hotel isn't far from malimbu or mataram if you want to travel around there. and absolutely i would like to go back soon!

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

I came to lombok with my business friends for 3 days and stay in hotel bintang sengigi. All staff is very friendly to us.
My room in front of pool and i very fall in love with the scenery of pool and sengigi beach
The room is comfy for me and for breakfast is simple menu, but i like it.
I enjoyed stay in here

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2016

This is the one of the oldest hotels in Sengigi and it is located at the southside of town. It is within walking distance, but not earshot of the main party and reastaurant area. The room was nice, but not spectacular. It was clean with AC and the standard was good. We also had a porch. The staff were very friendly and flexible. We got a discount, even though this hotel is mid range budget. They did not charge us extra even though we broke the key in the door and checked out late. They also made us breakfast even if we were to late for breakfast also. It is relatively quiet even if it is close to the main street. It is also right on the beach.

Date of stay: July 2016