All reviews continental breakfast la parguera place to stay excellent service small pool cable tv walking distance staff was friendly other attractions comfortable beds excellent location coming back family and friends cabo rojo hot water love this place cereal
Reviewed March 14, 2015

Very unexpected cleanliness. Greatly appreciated courtesy. Fabulous customer service. Tremendous response to requests. The whole experience was worth the trip form Carolina. We visit once a year, and some friends year-round. Décor, structure, and access is a definite plus. Could not find a flaw. Quality place. Probably the best in area.

Room tip: Thy're ALL good.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2015 via mobile

The hotel is fantastic nice and clean and wonderful staffed! We truly enjoyed our stay! Woke up to the sound of roosters, watch Little League baseball across the street, just a small walk into town...this town has really seem to suffer...hopefully with all the construction going on downtown, Their town will be renewed and businesses will
revive.
Excellent place to stay!

Date of stay: February 2015
Reviewed March 4, 2015

My hubby and I stay at the Turtle Bay Inn and we had an amazing time. The rooms, bathroom and the outside were very clean. I love the pool and rest area. They are very Eco-friendly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I will recommend the Turtle Bay Inn to all my friends and family.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed February 27, 2015

I stay with my family, including my father and my three children, on January 2015. This boutique hotel is excellent. Facilities are very clean and well maintained, and it is located walking distance from La Parguera. Rooms are worth their value, don't have luxury extras but have all the essential things you need to spent a good night. The A/C works great, the bed is comfortable, satellite TV has a reasonable variety of channels and the bathroom is comfortable. The service from the employees is EXCELLENT and they are very courteous and friendly. The only thing we think they need to add is some kind of food offering on site. They serve a good continental breakfast, but you've to go out for lunch and dinner. Maybe on the pool bar they can serve sandwiches, hot dogs, hamburgers, fajitas, quesadillas or some kind of light food like that. But, definitively we recommend Turtle Bay Inn...

Date of stay: January 2015
1  Thank DiRodriguez
Reviewed February 16, 2015

A group of us booked almost the entire Turtle Bay Inn for the week end and it was awesome! A nice bottle of bubbly white and dark chocolates were part of the welcome treat we received. We also had a great Manager's cocktail hour (s) on the first night that was endless good wine (white for me) and great conversation. Met new friends and had a great time. The second day we went on a day trip to Cayo Enrique and saw some of the mangrove channels. Enrique was fantastic and I had the opportunity to snorkel a little and just relax (beautiful day too!). We ate at a small place (very laid back and rustic) called Cayo Fresco (great fresh seafood although they were out of conch (carrucho) and we had the last of the fried fish (delicious) because they had sold 30 pounds of seafood the day before!!!
The evening party at Turtle Bay was a "Bohemia" or song fest that started with a Manager's treat of Mexican songs followed by a mix of great dancing music by a duo. Tapas and drinks were offered and we had a great time even during a brief rainstorm that refreshed the evening even more. We went to bed kind of late but the beds are super comfy in our nice, clean room. Overall, it was a St. Valentine's day to remember!!! Thanks to the Turtle Bay Inn Owner/Manager (Zulma Rivera) and staff for a fun week end!!!

Date of stay: February 2015