All reviews pool bar front desk la parguera walking distance super host room was spacious coming back live music awesome experience beautiful pool great weekend family and friends excellent service puerto rico gigi paradise cueva
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

A small, nice, clean hotel! The hotel is very tastefully decorated and cozy. The staff was very, very friendly and helpful! The place is great! Thank you for the hospitality! Highly recommended! The boat trip to the nearby islands was perfect!

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
jmr415, Guest Relations Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed July 27, 2017

I was hoping to book the Villa Parguera but it was sold out so I went with this property that was across the street. I sent in a review of this hotel a week ago but I guess it wasn't accepted. The staff is great at this hotel. They were very helpful. The room is not great but it is good enough for being in a great location. The door had two large gaps so my wife was a bit afraid that a critter might get through. The bathroom was so small. The out door space was awesome. The pool was very refreshing. I was on the second floor in front of a hammock and a seating area. People decided to hang their at night so it was pretty hard to fall asleep. Overall it was a nice stay as I traveled around the Island. I recommend it for people who are not picky and just need a clean place to sleep with a great staff.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
jmr415, Guest Relations Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that overall your experience was positive. I am very sorry to hear that your room did not meet your expectations. Thank you and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here 2 weeks ago. Although the rooms need to be updated, the hotel is still very nice. The staff did the best to accommodate and make it comfortable. Excellent customer service skills and hard working staff. Thank you Lizbeth and Sergio you went above and beyond!

Rebecca Rios & Haydee Pereira

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very small. We were given 2 rooms on the second floor. The view is breathtaking , you can see the Parguera and surrounding areas from the open hallway. I was disappointed in that the room windows are of solid Aluminum , so you cannot see outside, unless you open them, and if you open the window the outside heat comes into the room. The air conditioner unit is those wall mounted types, with the exterior protruding outside the wall, it is very noisy inside the room . Otherwise, very clean overall. For a short stay it is ok. The Acerola Sangria sold pool side is awesome, the fried empanadillas (meat or seafood turnovers) are quite good. The included breakfast is ok. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family
jmr415, Guest Relations Manager at Parguera Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Reviewed June 23, 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we thought it was a cute little place. Small shops, poolside bar, nice view. When we got keys to the room we were extremely disappointed. The pictures online were not what we were given, not even close. We asked to switch rooms and were told no. Our door had cracks in the wood where bugs and lots of sunlight were able to get in. The floors were once white and gray tile but now all gray due to dirt and grim. The door between our room and the other room offered no privacy. I could hear them blow their noses, fart, and talk. The pool was cloudy with chlorine. It was hard to say no to my son when he wanted to swim so we did about 30 minutes in the pool and then showered. The tile around the pool hasn't been scrubbed so it has heavy film around it. The cabanas were old and had mold growing on the material. I live on water and all it takes is a hose with pressure to get mold off. All and all, we weren't thrilled about it. The included breakfast is not good. La Parguara is a great town! And it's small...so it is slim pickings. However, I will probably not stay here again when visiting.

Date of stay: June 2017