“Nice cozy restaurant ”

Railay family Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Railay Beach
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Food was great, cheap and delicious. Tried a few other restaurants which had high review on trip adviser, but this was a favorite.
You might find yourself feeling slightly thirsty, an hour or two later.

Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Great Thai food and shakes! Recommend mango and pineapple shake, spring rolls and curry soups! Staff friendly. All around good restaurant in Railay.

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

We keep going back to this amazing little restaurant. It isn’t trying to be in line with the “fancier” ( I say that very loosely) restaurants on the walk; yes the cutlery is kept in a box on the table, and yes the plates are occasionally chipped, but who cares?! The staff are warm and friendly with pretty good English and the food is some of the best we have had in Thailand.
There are a wide range of vegetarian dishes, all of the ones I have tried have been delicious. Neither my husband or I have had a bad meal here and will be returning again before we leave.
To top it off, you can usually get change from a 500 BHT note for a great meal for two. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed April 30, 2018

Ate here in March this year. Ordered spring rolls, one chicken dish and one beef dish both with rice. Cutlery was kept in a box on the table and was not clean. Main dishes were served on chipped plates. food was below average compared to several other restaurants in the same area. Unfortunately I was woken up during the night feeling unwell. This lasted 24 hours. My partner started to feel ill later that same day and the same with him, it lasted 24 hours. I didn't like the taste or the smell of the rice so left most of it after trying it. It was luke warm and stated stale. Shame as the staff were very friendly. In hindsight had I of noticed the state of the fridges when I fist went in I would of left. They were located at the back of the restaurant and filthy with black mould. Would not recommend this restaurant!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

We stayed at the hotel, so the restaurant was very convenient. The food was fine but not stellar. The cocktails were fine. I was very happy to eat here pretty much for our entire stay.

The ambience was terrific - right on the beach. You could watch the sunset there. Also, I felt very safe that I wouldn't get sick eating there, a plus.

Date of visit: December 2017