I want to share you all, an amazing resort in raily beach , Krabi .
Well the resort is in amazing jungle , it doesn’t matter if it’s raining, or shining, you will be always cover in amazing green color.
The location is crazy , you have from one hand raily beach ++++ amazing pool ++ nice place to sit and watch the sunset.
From other hand you have phranang beach , that you can go by walking to happy island.
Afternoon to have a drink in the grotto it’s one of the best.
The rooms are really nice , big ,if you have sleeping problems I can garanti you that here you will sleep well.
If you are couple +1
The kid bed is also really big ( for one not for 2 kids)
The service is really good & clean .
The breakfast is also in very high quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rayavadee's setting on the edge of Krabi's National Marine Park at the heart of the stunning Phranang Peninsula perfectly blends lush foliage, limestone cliffs, white sand beaches and the emerald waters of the Andaman Sea. The resort's award winning architecture and tropical landscapes were inspired by the atmosphere of a southern Thai village. Rayavadee's enchanting two-story pavilions and beachfront villas are spread over 26 acres of coconut groves, their spacious interiors and décor providing unsurpassed comfort for the property's highly discerning guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rayavadee Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rayavadee Hotel Railay Beach
- Rayavadee Resort Krabi
- Rayavadee Hotel Krabi
- Rayavadee Krabi
- Rayavadee Resort Railay Beach, Krabi, Thailand