“Very Good Food and basic Thai favorites.”

Mangrove Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 31 Restaurants in Railay Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a very good meal here with our family of four. Pad Thai, Tom Yum, and Ya Moon Sen were delicious!

1  Thank JPTrudeau

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Today we had a fabulous lunch at Mangrove Restaurant! My son and I had lemon pineapple shakes which were ultra refreshing and the red curry was incredible. We have already planned what we will have for dinner!

1  Thank Ammze
Reviewed March 31, 2018

This is a place to eat if you want cheap good and tasteful meal. One of the best low budget place to eat in Railay beach. And yes I tried many places on Railay beach

1  Thank Batforever
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Food was good, not excellent. My Tom Yum was a bit too sour for my taste. But the kids enjoyed the food a lot (Phad Thai and chicken satay) and the Panang curry was good too. Would go back.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

Long waiting time, burned calamari, everyone in our family got food after another one has finished, but they forgot to bring nuddles and this last dish came after one hour absolutely cold and I wasn't able to eat it.